Best noise cancelling earphones in market

Hi everyone

I have always used this forum before buying a gadget and I have never been disappointed. So here I am again with another one of my queries.

I work from home and I find it difficult to concentrate if there is even slightest noise in the background. So I am looking for the best noise cancelling earphones/headphones available in the Indian market (Mumbai or Pune). The criteria is that 1. they should create absolute silence when in use, 2. they should be comfortable to use over long periods, and 3. they should be available in retail stores (online shopping will be the last resort) so that I can get a demo before I buy them.

As it is very important for me to get the best product available, budget is not exactly a constraint (but the performance should justify the price). Kindly advise.

Thank you in advance.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
AKG K 490 NC
Bose Quite Comfort 15
Sony MDR1-RNC
Sennheiser PXC 450

But noise cancelling head phones will always sound inferior to comparably priced regular headphones. For a 40K budget and if are okay with IEM as an effective way of non intrusive noise cancelling get the Shure SE535.

OP
M

mayur_digitized

Broken In
AKG K 490 NC
Bose Quite Comfort 15
Sony MDR1-RNC
Sennheiser PXC 450

But noise cancelling head phones will always sound inferior to comparably priced regular headphones. For a 40K budget and if are okay with IEM as an effective way of non intrusive noise cancelling get the Shure SE535.

Thank you.. I have decided to go ahead with Bose Quite Comfort 15 as I have seen a demo and liked it very much.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
I was in Bose press conference where they had those units. It created a very harsh tone in the background which can also be heard even something is being played. That created a headache. Active noise cancellation were being reported to create that hiss noise because of those microphones responsible for noise cancellation.

Top Bottom