best mouse for Gaming especially FPS

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Hi i wanna buy a gaming mouse . Budget is 2k ( can extend a bit) . Need mainly for fps/tps games . Currently i am thinking of logitech g400/g300 or deathadder .

any more suggestion is appreciated...:)

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I am also confused between these two mouse. So now G400 is leading with 3-1!! Please post positive and negative about these two.

I want to buy i mousepad also.

saswat23

Human Spambot
G400, its the new MX-518.
But it will cost around 1.6 only. Use the remaining amount to get a good mouse pad.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
control or speed - which mouse pad is better ??

there is no categorization like good or bad

control - better grip
speed - slides faster than control

it depends, for fps i like control

if you are playing as a sniper then nothing beats the control pad

for better understanding read Razer's own guide

Siddharth_1

EXTREME
I personally use mx518 with razer...control edition. While playing any fps on 1800dpi the mouse slides faster than i need so i have to lower the sensitivity. For OP, when you can play with upto 3600dpi with g400 so no question for purchasing a speed edition pad b'cus the speed will alreadry be too much to handle.

OP
iittopper

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
I personally use mx518 with razer...control edition. While playing any fps on 1800dpi the mouse slides faster than i need so i have to lower the sensitivity. For OP, when you can play with upto 3600dpi with g400 so no question for purchasing a speed edition pad b'cus the speed will alreadry be too much to handle.

KK thanks

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
there is no categorization like good or bad

control - better grip
speed - slides faster than control

it depends, for fps i like control

if you are playing as a sniper then nothing beats the control pad

for better understanding read Razer's own guide

Thanks guys for the reply ... got a speed ed. for my 800 DPI mouse .. and the mouse is just flying over the pad ;-) looks like I've made the right choice.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Thanks guys.. Ordered G400.. hope it will arrive today. Now gonna order Razer Control edition. I have heard that there are three size, omega,standard and alpha.

Which size will be best? Its for my laptop. Maximum time it will be on my bed.
Shall I go for Standard(Medium) or Omega(Small)?

Top Bottom