Best Laptop Around 60k ?

OP
Abhishek_Z

Abhishek_Z

Journeyman
An alpha test is when developers test it out a product themselves the way a consumer would.

When they fix the issues, and then give it to the consumer to test, then its a beta test. :)

Actually I went for a Special SAMSUNG program and I used the products... Am I still Beta :?:

^
HP DV6
HP Pavilion DV6-7040TX Laptop 3rd Gen i7/6GB/750GB/2GB Graphics/Win 7 HP with Beats Audio: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review HP Notebook

Its a good lappi but Samsung is giving better GX card for 2k less !
Remember 1st priority : PERFORMANCE I need a Performance :twisted:

Is there any good ASUS laptop around ? :-?

ratul

█████████████████
Sony vaios are the first choice for young girls, thats why endorsed by kareena kapoor.. they attract users by features like colours tangy orange, neon green, pink, magenta, nice screen. Generally girls don't play new high end games so poor GPUs of vaios does not matter to them. And 13-14" laptops looks more cute on girls. :mrgreen:

haha, best and very funny answer... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

OK guys after a long thought I can include desktops in my range. :-D

if you can then you should, desktops will give you more than double performance, than the laptops in this price range, if you choose the components wisely.. :twisted:

OP
Abhishek_Z

Abhishek_Z

Journeyman
So if I could get better configuration than Samsung's Laptop within 60 k then even assembled PC's r welcomed :) but please ONLY BRANDED COMPONENTS :mrgreen:

Top Bottom