Best Internet Broadband Service in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanmoy_Siliguri

In The Gaming Heaven
Hi Guy I have some other querys abt Internet Broadband Services like:
1.What is the maximum download speed available in India?

2.In BSNL Broadband,we have to take bsnl landline,am I have to do the same things if I want to take broadband connection from Reliance,Airtel,Tata Indicom?

3.Which is the best internet broadband service in India in respect to cost,download speed,access?

kartik_extreme

Right off the assembly line
If cheaper means best than Hathway is.
But in terms of quality of service its worst...

Bharti Airtel
Best value for money
Best quality of service
Highest speeds available say 8 Mbps

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Hi Guy I have some other querys abt Internet Broadband Services like:
1.What is the maximum download speed available in India?

2.In BSNL Broadband,we have to take bsnl landline,am I have to do the same things if I want to take broadband connection from Reliance,Airtel,Tata Indicom?

3.Which is the best internet broadband service in India in respect to cost,download speed,access?
Go for either BSNL or MTNL. Check out their sites for a better view on their current available plans.

If you tell us your location then we can provide you better information.

sujoyp

Grand Master
for me bsnl 500c+ plan is the best....2mb connection...2.5gb usage...night free(6hrs) and no problems at all

pcguru

Broken In

Bharti Airtel
Best value for money
Best quality of service
Wow 8 Mbps , What is monthly rental for this speed. Is it available in unlimited plan.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Wow 8 Mbps , What is monthly rental for this speed. Is it available in unlimited plan.

*www.airtelbroadband.in/wps/wcm/connect/airtel.in/Airtel.In/Home/ForYou/Broadband+Internet/Tariffsb/

select your city, and see all available plans.

s_arka_r

Broken In
BSNL home 500 rules man.....
Dats da best plan for me!!!!
anyway, calcutta bsnl reduced the prices of home Unlimited from 750 to 500.

check it out at:
*www.calcutta.bsnl.co.in/new-template.html?pg=/modi_bbplan.shtml

kumarmohit

Technomancer

Bharti Airtel
Best value for money
Best quality of service

OOOh, you forgot the most important feature of Airtel -
Bandwidth Throttling when you exceed your "Data Cap in an Unlimited Plan"

Hok

Broken In
I think Tata Indicom photon+ is the cheapest unlimited plan.2.4Mbps unlimited at only Rs1500/-

Last edited:
I use tata indicom broadband.. Speed 2 mbps.. Night unlimited from 9 p.m to 9 a.m.. Its a prepaid plan that comes in 3, 6 months pack and the like.. You can use upto 30 hrs per month in the remaining time.. Name of the plan is quick power.. You shud check if it is still available... I got mine some 8 months back.. Terrific bang for the bucks you know..

About the tata broadband plan.. It costs me around 550 bucks per month

Last edited:
Like some guys said before "The best ISP" completely depends on where you live ........In my place for example the best ISP would be ...... Surprise ! Surprise ! its Sify

But in other states Sify is legendary for its really poor quality of service .... but in my place .....

i get exactly the speed i opted for

Rarely any downtimes (only once for the past 2 months)

sms reminders on my phone about Discount/offers/recharge reminders

occasional calls from the HQ to enquire about their services

and did i tell you that it took them 2 days flat from the time of intimation to setup the infrastructure , help me choose a plan and connect me to the internet ......

I can recharge/change my monthly plan s, of my sify account over the internet and the CTO comes to my house to pick up the fee without me having to inform him about the recharge

The only gripe would be that its costly .....

But damn good service dont ya think :grin:

hca

Right off the assembly line
I use tata indicom broadband.. Speed 2 mbps.. Night unlimited from 9 p.m to 9 a.m.. Its a prepaid plan that comes in 3, 6 months pack and the like.. You can use upto 30 hrs per month in the remaining time.. Name of the plan is quick power.. You shud check if it is still available... I got mine some 8 months back.. Terrific bang for the bucks you know..

About the tata broadband plan.. It costs me around 550 bucks per month

Yeah..i'm agree with you. It is posibly the best afordable plan for the heavy bandwidth user.. It's based on dyanamic ip and provide a really good dsl connection (a flat 2mbps)...It's used by my friend for more than 1 year..But now exactly the same plan might not be avaliable.

//HcA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom