Best In Ear (IEM) earphone below Rs 4500

mrcet007

Broken In
Hi guys,
I am looking for the best In Ear (IEM) earphone below Rs 4500 with descent bass. I am looking for products with proper customer service and warranty in India only.It should work with my samsung wave which have 3.5mm jack.

I don't prefer Brainwavz product anymore as I previously owned Brainwavz M2 and it stopped working within 10 months and the couldn't claim the warrant due to very poor support of Brainwavz products in India. Below is the link for the sad story!

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/audio/157012-brainwavz-m2-warranty-help-10-months-old.html

Last edited:

High-Fidelity

Journeyman
Could you please tell me the sound signature you are looking for other than the bass? What kinda bass, mid-range, treble, soundstage etc etc you are looking for?

OP
M

mrcet007

Broken In
Could you please tell me the sound signature you are looking for other than the bass? What kinda bass, mid-range, treble, soundstage etc etc you are looking for?
Thanks for the quick reply! I also prefer good treble. This is going to look awkward, can you tell what is mid-range and soundstage ? I am not an expert in audio terminology.

Cheers
mrcet007

High-Fidelity

Journeyman
Thanks for the quick reply! I also prefer good treble. This is going to look awkward, can you tell what is mid-range and soundstage ? I am not an expert in audio terminology.

Cheers
mrcet007

Mid-range is especially vocals, The soundstage is the area between the speakers that appears to the listener to be occupied by sonic images. Like a real stage, a soundstage should have width, depth, and height.

So before suggesting you an iem, I would like to know the sound signature you are looking for.

Do you want bassy sound signature? Sound signature which has an emphasis on vocals? or on treble, what about soundstage? what kinda bass do you want?

Tell me everything.

OP
M

mrcet007

Broken In
Mid-range is especially vocals, The soundstage is the area between the speakers that appears to the listener to be occupied by sonic images. Like a real stage, a soundstage should have width, depth, and height.

So before suggesting you an iem, I would like to know the sound signature you are looking for.

Do you want bassy sound signature? Sound signature which has an emphasis on vocals? or on treble, what about soundstage? what kinda bass do you want?

Tell me everything.

I want good bass and treble and it should be more dominant than vocal but not too much.I want to hear all intricate sound details(like sound of rain etc!). I have no idea about soundstage!!

OP
M

mrcet007

Broken In
Soundmagic E30/PL30
Which is better E30 or PL30?
how many years warranty? If I face any issue will I have to sent it to hongkong paying Rs3000. Can you give some details about the sound quality? Is it better than Brainwavz M2?

tkin

Back to school!!
Which is better E30 or PL30?
how many years warranty? If I face any issue will I have to sent it to hongkong paying Rs3000. Can you give some details about the sound quality? Is it better than Brainwavz M2?
1 Year, from flipkart, you have to send it to them.

Sound quality is pretty good, no idea about M2 but M2s were always grossly overpriced in India.

High-Fidelity

Journeyman
I want good bass and treble and it should be more dominant than vocal but not too much.I want to hear all intricate sound details(like sound of rain etc!). I have no idea about soundstage!!

If you are open to buy from abroad online so here are your few choices:

1. Hippo vb
2. Xears Nature N3i
3. Xears XE200PRO
4. Fischer Audio Eterna Rev.1

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Its also looks good
Tekfusion - Twinwoofers In-Ear Headphones (Black Chrome) | Headphone | Flipkart.com

High-Fidelity

Journeyman
tekfusion-twinwoofers is a bright sounding earphones and generally compared to the earphones like SoundMagic PL-11, PL-21 or so. Do not compare Tekfusion TW to the earphones like E30, M2, and others costing at this price levels

OP
M

mrcet007

Broken In
Soundmagic E30 is for 1800/-.
Is it available online?
In flipkart its Rs 2040 and out of stock.
Sound Magic E 30 Headphones (Black) | Headphone | Flipkart.com

If you are open to buy from abroad online so here are your few choices:

1. Hippo vb
2. Xears Nature N3i
3. Xears XE200PRO
4. Fischer Audio Eterna Rev.1

Problem with buying from abroad is if we want to claim warranty, we have to send it by bluedart etc and that will cost = cost of iem!
Any other options?

How is klipsch s4i ? Is it worth the money?
Klipsch Image S4i Headphone | Headphone | Flipkart.com

High-Fidelity

Journeyman
Compared to Brainwavz m2 how is E30?

Well I guess M2 has more bass than the E30, E30's mids are slightly recessed before M2. E30 has an airy presentation before M2.

Isolation is not good with the E30.

Overall Sound: Brainwavz M2>SoundMagic E30

As you are coming from the Brainwavz M2 so SoundMagic E30 is not an upgrade, it's a downgrade in my book or can say a sidegrade.

If you are used to the bass of M2 so you won't like the bass of E30.

Last edited:
Top Bottom