Best horror movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
whaz the best horror movie u've ever seen .Me n my frens r thinking of planning a night stay n watching best horror titles..so plzzz suggest

Kniwor

Learner
I'd have to say the thai movie, "shutter", was a good horror.

"Ring" is a really good movie, and of horror genre, but is not all that scary.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
not much of a horror movie fan, but here is similar in taste movie:
Wolf Creek (Australian version of Texas Chainsaw Massacre)

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Horror Movies
Manichithrathazu(malayalam '93) coming soon in hindi
Jeepers Creepers 1&2
Ring

Scary Game
Aliens Vs predator

Horror Song :)
Gloomy Sunday

deadlyvenom

Broken In
the devil's backbone (spanish movie)
in hindi..all the old ramsay brother classics..like tehkhaana..hotel..bandh darwaza..purana mandir..etc etc
english..the hills have eyes..jeepers creepers 1 & 2 (both r too good)
what i hate about some so called movies is that there's no real ghost..i mean not much of scary looking bhoots..example RING

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Constantine I like that one. but the one which i dont want to see any more is BSOD.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
yeah exorcist, evil dead, ring part one,.......adn then u will be awake for many ni8s ..so ask for comedy movies and action movies which u will need after watching these...lol..:D

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
who ever is sayin to watch exorcist or evil dead has either not seen the movie n simply heard from others thats its very scary. but i hav seen all those n its the most stupid movie. its more like comedy than horror.if u dont believe then see urself n then dont blame me that i didnt warm u to waste ur money in those stupidity.
but i would suggest the followin horror movie to see
1.final destination 1 n 2(its not ghostly horror though but will make u think so much that ur spine will severe)
2. RING
3. Constantine (its not much me horror though)
n here is if list of stupid horror movie u should never watch or if u want to waste ur time n money
1.all the EXORCIST movie
2. evil dead
3. dracula
4. jeepers creepers

n if u want to see parody of horror movies then u must see all the "SCARY MOVIE." 1 to 4

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
"Wrong Turn" and "The Hill Have Eyes" are must to see movies. I'll not say that they r horror movies but the movie is full of suspense and the blood. :D

In horror movies, The Ring I & II, Jeepers - Creepers I & II are good one.

OP
Ihatemyself

Ihatemyself

What?
Thanx guys .Great list.But do u think exorcist tops the list .cause many forums rate it first but i had seen it as a child without even a bit of horror.u could also suggest violent movies(i mean violent explicity)

47shailesh

Security Exp
@Ihatemyself Have you watched Shutter & Spoorloos (better than Exorcist)

Violent
Fight Club
SinCity
KilBill 1&2
Pulp Fiction
Silent Hill
American HistoryX
City Of God
Devil May Cry
GoodFellas
ChinaTown
Seven