best horoscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonu_mittal1

Broken In
hi
i need a horoscope software which gives result closest to reality, makes janampatri, used by maximum professionals. if any body have this then give me link of software .....or u can give me name of the software also.....i need it urgently soplz b fast......thanks

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
you may go for kundli pro. But it costs money. If you search through these forum, you may find links for free horoscope software. There is nothing like best or anything like that in horoscope software. All of them are basically the same. Only in terms of features one can differentiate between them. For using Horoscope software, it would be better to have knowledge of astrology. Otherwise the predictions given out by these are just pre-programmed.

satyamy

Alive Again...
Dear Sonu,
As the Basic funda of Every Computer Horoscope Generating Software is just a mathematics calculation & nothing else
They can just give U acurate Figures & details of your stars & just approx. results
As of my experience I found Astro Office 2002 & Kundli Pro the good one
But for A Real Result (i.e. faal) you have 2 contact some clever & experienced Jyotshi

Regards
Satyam Yadav

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
In an experiment, ppl were offered free personal horoscope based predictions through a newspaper. Later instead of giving them their personal horoscopes, they were instead given the horoscope of a mass murderer!!
94% of respondants said that their personality matched with that horoscope..

So all you need to do to get a good horoscope software is switch of that brain!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom