Best headphones under 1k?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
thanx for reply Guys..
how is sennheiser?
the guy from shop told me that sennheiser is best in sound he also suggested me to buy
MX170...

also how is PL11 compared with PL21?

tasamono

Broken In
^Not sure about MX 170, reviews are not bad though.
I have both Pl-21 and PL-11(JVC marshmallows on the way :D).
If you are a bass head(Listen to a lot of trance with heavy bass lines) then go for PL-21 , absolutely no match.
However i sometimes find PL-11 to be more balanced with refined mids. If you listen to a lot of rock , alternative, punk , grunge etc go for PL-11.
Can tell you more about marshmallows once i get them.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^Actually I listen POP & R&B genre more & punk sometimes
what I m looking in sound is Crystal Clear with clear vocal & guitar strings sound with Bass thumping

ajai5777

Youngling
Where to get PL 21 online?
Its out of stock in lynx and couldnt find good prices in others.

Last edited:

tasamono

Broken In
Go for JVC marshmallows hax34, Nice deep bass, good treble. I got those yesterday and its getting better and better with more n more burn time.

somulesnar

Journeyman
@tarun

budyy i have 2 best choices for u
1-sound magic pl11
2-jvc marshmallows

Both of these are priced at 550 bucks at pristinenote.com, u can order it frm der....

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Lynx india quotes prices without vat and other taxes unlike smcinternational.

pl-11 is priced similarly as jvc marsmallows i.e 550 bucks at pristinenote.

OP
T

Tarun

In the zone
^^^^^^^^^^^^^i have already got a EP 630 ^^^^^^^^^^ JVC mashmellows where not available at lamington rd and about u never mentioned them before my buy but the next one are surely PL-21 or PL-11

ratul

█████████████████
ok, it's almost a year now since last reply and the reason of bumping this thread is that finally my PL21 completed it's 1st b'day :toast:, and with that the warranty comes to an end, so now they just hang on my mercy, going kaput at any time, so i would need new ones now..
Scene have changed now, and pl21 now cost more than double the price i bought them.. (Flipkart:Rs.1200, Snapdeal:Rs.1200, Homeshop18:Rs.810)..
Here you can have prices at different sites:
*i.imgur.com/zYppg.jpg
Tekfusion, their closest competitor, now cost whopping Rs.1600 (white, black are Rs.1455) on flipkart, and reviews started coming out of poor build, and pathetic after sales service (they are charging Rs.500 from customer as courier charges in warranty.. :-x See what this guy wrote)..
So now what earphones will you all suggest in same price range (max. 1.5k), seeing that earphones price have skyrocketed from past year, unlike other electronic items..

Last edited:
Top Bottom