Best HD Video converter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANURAG SHARMA

Journeyman
Can you please mention which converter you often use for conversion purpose?
How can I get excellent quality in MP4 format keeping size in mind?
Please mention your setting according to your phone!

ww927bin

Right off the assembly line
Can you please mention which converter you often use for conversion purpose?
How can I get excellent quality in MP4 format keeping size in mind?
Please mention your setting according to your phone!

my phone: BB Blod9000

my converter:Pavtube Video Converter(edit and convert videos among almost all video and audio formats)

i convert my videos to .wmv(480*320,256kbps,15fps)

This converter has fast conversion speed and pretty good output video and audio.It is said that this software applies unique audio and video sync technology which can guarantee the audio and video match.

U can download free trial version and have a try. There is no function or time limitation so you can make full use of it.

*www.pavtube.com/video_converter/

red dragon

Master troll
I use aimersoft video converter,my phone is nokia 5800,settings:res 640*360,bitrate 512 or higher.30fps.
Xillisoft is also good,but none of them are are free.

sujoyp

Grand Master
I use aimersoft video converter,my phone is nokia 5800,settings:res 640*360,bitrate 512 or higher.30fps.
Xillisoft is also good,but none of them are are free.

thanks for suggestion ...aimersoft video converter was great...but I am using 1500 bitrate....512 have too much distortion....

red dragon

Master troll
xillisoft has a hd converter,it is very good but sometimes there is a strange A-v lag,specially when the fps value is changed.Yes media coder is excellent,but the manual crop is buggy sometimes.Oh!I forgot to mention another great video converter- AVS,it has got some very useful editing option,specially useful for small videos clips and music videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom