Best game ending

nipunmaster

MuSiC AnD GaMiNg
why COD MW3 is not in the list? its ending is the best of the modern warfare series and the most thrilling. anyone here know about "Freelancer", its a space sim by microsoft, released about 8-9 years ago, and it has also a very good ending.

Alok

Adventurer
why COD MW3 is not in the list? its ending is the best of the modern warfare series and the most thrilling. anyone here know about "Freelancer", its a space sim by microsoft, released about 8-9 years ago, and it has also a very good ending.

Freelancer is mentioned in "Must Play Games Thread".

See post 456 in below link.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/141901-must-play-games-suggest-me-game-thread-16.html

Pratik Pawar

Gaming for challenge
NFS Most Wanted also had a really good ending..:wink:
jumping on the other side.. making the rockport police the biggest fools:nanananana:..:rofl:
they still are!! and we still are the most wanted:number1:!!:lol::hyper:

AcceleratorX

Youngling
I think a lot of games have really well written endings. It would not be fair to call either of them as the best. Some games that come to my mind are:

Jazz Jackrabbit (both games)
Max Payne 1
Hitman 2
Hitman: Blood Money
Darksiders
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic (especially the evil endings, but only if you are well versed with the backstory)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
World of Warcraft: Fall of the Lich King
Deus Ex: Invisible War (The story was actually one of the few good things about that game)

If I had to take a pick at the "best", IMO it'd be a tie between Darksiders and TCoR: Dark Athena :D

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Heavy Rain?

It has got multiple endings, and I thought all of them were spectacular!!

mitraark

Decrepit
Portal , surely. The cake , the music.

Wait , i think Mafia has the best ending.

"Mr. Salieri sends his regards ... "

Assassini

Broken In
Does any one remember Prince of persia tree of life?It was really good,not the best though.Best would be...Assassins creed 1 acc. To me.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Portal , surely. The cake , the music.

Wait , i think Mafia has the best ending.

"Mr. Salieri sends his regards ... "
Epic ending by good proportions. It was one of first games I had completed. When the ending came I was taken aback. Awesome ending :D

But comparing it with Mafia 2. Mafia 2 didn't feel even 50% as good as original game :(

axes2t2

I am a cat
Epic ending by good proportions. It was one of first games I had completed. When the ending came I was taken aback. Awesome ending :D

But comparing it with Mafia 2. Mafia 2 didn't feel even 50% as good as original game :(

Yeah..too much driving compared to actual action.

Top Bottom