Best FTP Client on EARTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

cancer10

ClubHost.in
Hello Friends,

When it comes to choose the best I am always confused.

Can you please give me the link for the best FTP Client on earth supporting "Automatically Resume broken uploads"

I tried Cute FTP 7 Pro but it does not automatically upload the broken transfers. I have to manually upload them again Sad

I hope you understand wot I mean.

Thanx a ton

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
flashget man...it will automatically resume nething ;) And the best ftp clients out there are Flashfxp and Smart FTP mate.

wORm

Journeyman
I personally prefer Flash FXP. It supports resuming, but so do most other FTP clients. Ability to resume failed uploads depends on the server configuration. I think CuteFTP supports resuming, maybe your server is at fault here.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
cancer10 said:
Flashget = Donwload manager not ftp client :p
Yea so ? You wanna download with resumes supported then pray tell me why wont it happen via flashget ? Unless your downloading content which uses FTP invisible folder tagging and other features then in which case Flashfxp or Smart FTP all the way. Why do u need a FTP client if all you do is download ????!!!!!! :roll: :roll:

wORm

Journeyman
cancer10 said:
I have 3 dedicated server located in different area, are all of them faulty?

:p

Yes, all the three servers have resume support turned off. Most server admins keep resume functionality switched off to avoid uneccesary incomplete files on the harddisk, the moment a transfer fails the unfinished file is deleted from the server to reclaim space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom