Best earphones in 4000 range for bass heads

hitesh

In the zone
The above mentioned Denon by The Incinerator would be best bet else check out the reviews of Vsonic VSD1/S . They are easily available in India with warranty @3500.

Don't know anything about Denon, but that VSonic is a very good option within 4k

OP
vikrraal

vikrraal

Broken In
Thanks for the quick reply. Can u plz tell me where can I buy the DENON iem or the Shure model that u suggested

OP
vikrraal

vikrraal

Broken In
I'm not getting any proper answers ..if a good model I like that is not available in India or price is very high than my budget..
I've extended my budget to 6k..
So Plz suggest durable IEMs for bass lovers/heads to buy in India..

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
I just wanted to see where you end up with all the suggestions,and just exactly as I guessed you ended up no where.You are plain going round and round bro,you are just confusing yourself. The best has already been suggested to you already from bass to build quality to overall sound signature,nothing absolutely nothing beats the Denon at that price point.I could have dropped a lot of fancy names but neither you will find them in India nor will they meet your budget. So be practical and get the Denons.

OP
vikrraal

vikrraal

Broken In
I'm going round and round cause i am driven round and round.. what is the point of suggesting iems which are not easy to get or buy..
And the review of the DENON are saying bass lovers will be little bit disappointed ..

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
I'm going round and round cause i am driven round and round.. what is the point of suggesting iems which are not easy to get or buy..
And the review of the DENON are saying bass lovers will be little bit disappointed ..

You wouldn't go wrong with Vsonic VSD1/S @3500 INR

If you are increasing the budget then check if Vsonic GR07 is available here. There is an Bass Edition as well.

Knight2A4

In the zone

You could had said it earlier .People who ask must know that when you ask for an IEM advice people will recommend what they seem good that's different for different people ...... Incinerator, josin & sandynator What they recommended are IEM in which bass does not dominate other spectrum of the music but it's shines when compared to others in respect to a neutral IEM. All of them are top of there line IEM's. You should check reviews emergently and respond where the reviews fells in according to your requirement or not. This helps people to advice further.

Here check these These IEM's only do BASS and they are on ebay india

Review jvc-ha-fx101 JVC HA-FX101 Review | The Headphone List

Online buy JVC HA-FX101-A Blue/Black XX Xtreme Xplosives Deep Bass In-ear headphones | eBay

Review JVC HA-FX1X JVC HA-FX1X (Xtreme Xplosive) (Impressions)(Hopefully Fan Thread)

Online buy JVC HA-FX1X Xtreme Xplosives Inner-Ear Headphones HAFX1X Earbuds Deep Bass Port | eBay

If you find the top review IEM as per your need you can go for them or people can give you more advice .........

OP
vikrraal

vikrraal

Broken In
Looking to the reviews Fx101 seems to be a better option than the other ..
So i want to get my hands on them ..
it says i will have to use a credit card to buy from Amazon..
Is there any other way ?
is it ok to buy from Amazon internationally and will i be benefited by the warranties of JVC brand

OP
vikrraal

vikrraal

Broken In
And i have always said that i am a basshead from the very beginning...
Anyways thanks for the reply bro...

Knight2A4

In the zone
Looking to the reviews Fx101 seems to be a better option than the other ..
So i want to get my hands on them ..
it says i will have to use a credit card to buy from Amazon..
Is there any other way ?
is it ok to buy from Amazon internationally and will i be benefited by the warranties of JVC brand

I went thought the links e-bay Fx101 finally ended on using master card or PayPal .... Either way i do not think that would cover JVC international warranties ..

And i have always said that i am a basshead from the very beginning...
Anyways thanks for the reply bro...

Bass Heads for bass preferred as i said people will recommend what they seem good that's different for different people ... It up to the person who ask's for advice to verify what he wants .... Good Luck with you perchase

chandhu

Broken In
dont buy from amazon.com

where will you send it if for replacement,...

seems like you dont care about mids and highs...

if you care about only basssss just buy JVC HA-FX101 as hakimtai suggested

if you care about music get denon ah c560r as incinerator suggested

signature acoustics is also bassy... u can return them if you dont like its sound...

if you want to go for velodyne vpulse... buy shure se215 spe... 'coz vpulse is not available in india... shure is available... i own one... it just rocks... with bass impact you need and details you will love...

OP
vikrraal

vikrraal

Broken In
I am unable to find any site 2 buy velodyne vpulse or JVC HA-FX101 in India besides eBay and Amazon... and most of the audiophiles advised not to buy from ebay or amazon .. so please tell where to buy any of the following 3--
1.JVC HA-FX101
2. Velodyne vpulse
Or
3. A-jays one+ (if it is a good choice )

Knight2A4

In the zone
I am unable to find any site 2 buy velodyne vpulse or JVC HA-FX101 in India besides eBay and Amazon... and most of the audiophiles advised not to buy from ebay or amazon .. so please tell where to buy any of the following 3--
1.JVC HA-FX101
2. Velodyne vpulse
Or
3. A-jays one+ (if it is a good choice )

In india there are not soo many people who would invest into an extra pair of earphone beside those which come along with the phone or PMP. That's why the market here is saturated with only few players & the earphones which in term is crowded with there offering only for a particular price point. Compare this to America or Europe lets say 50$ or 3000 rs price margin how many brands will you find with price to performance ratio. Now look at here the Best Earphones Under $50. How many of these bands are available in india widely. Most people here are also importing earphone/headphone from out side inida. Ebay & Amazon are just host sites. Traders like Webdealin & andytaurus are the one who are importing these earphone. Rated as top sellers with 99.8 % that should mean some thing.

[IMGG]*i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y493/hakimtai/Ebaytopseller1_zpsfa453956.jpg[/IMGG]

[IMGG]*i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y493/hakimtai/Ebaytopseller2_zpsc8dc2928.jpg[/IMGG]

All three IEM that you have listen can be brought but will have to be imported only.

OP
vikrraal

vikrraal

Broken In
Sorry to reply so late..my sem exams were going on
meanwhile i ended on some more options..
what about Sony MDR-XB60EX and XB90ex for bass lovers ?
and whats the difference between them ?
they have a plus point that they are easily available evrywhere.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
if you are interested in IEMs, give the Signature Acoustics C-12 a try. definitely bass head iems. and arrive in style too ;)

Top Bottom