Best earphones in 4000 range for bass heads

vikrraal

Broken In
Hii everyone.
I want to buy a earphone in 4k range to use with my HTC One X + or sometimes with my laptop ... ok with no mic
I'm a bass head... so plz suggest some best bassy earphones in that range and links for where to buy them in India online !!..
Thank you

Knight2A4

In the zone
DENON is a well know band for for manufacturing headphone & earphone which give bass preference. The texture & depth of bass is well extended with denon products. There the review clearly states that Brainwavz M2 is not a bass heads IEM you can find that under sound title in the review. :)

OP
vikrraal

vikrraal

Broken In
Anymore suggestions besides DENON products which brands are more popular like skullcandy,beatsaudio,philips,senheiser,jbl etc

josin

In the zone
Anymore suggestions besides DENON products which brands are more popular like skullcandy,beatsaudio,philips,senheiser,jbl etc

Brand value will not always give you sound quality. So if you are after brands and you want to show off..just buy any thing...all most all the brand mentioned by you can give decent sound quality. If you are after bass quality see this Amazon.com: Velodyne vPulse Black In-Ear Headphones with Inline Microphone: Electronics and if you have 8K to shell out this is the best Shure SE215-K-KCE Sound Isolating Earphone - Translucent Black - Buy Online @ Rs.7897/- | Snapdeal

OP
vikrraal

vikrraal

Broken In
I was thinking the more brand popularity the more good product quality will be there.
But thank @josin after seeing the above reviews my opinions have changed..
I'll try my best to increase my budget but till then suggestions around 5k will be good..
if my budget will increase then which should i go for--Velodyne vPulse or Shure Se215...
If Velodyne then from which site in India(i dont know is it good or not to buy in dollars outside india)
And most importantly long term use of the iem is much moree concerned.....

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Nothing is more prestigious than the Denon among all the brands you mentioned when its audio, and they have been doing it for more than 100 years now. Denon makes and sells Headphones which costs Rs 120,000 in India. Happy?

Last edited:

josin

In the zone
I was thinking the more brand popularity the more good product quality will be there.
But thank @josin after seeing the above reviews my opinions have changed..
I'll try my best to increase my budget but till then suggestions around 5k will be good..
if my budget will increase then which should i go for--Velodyne vPulse or Shure Se215...
If Velodyne then from which site in India(i dont know is it good or not to buy in dollars outside india)
And most importantly long term use of the iem is much moree concerned.....

Read this before buying anything
1.Headphone Buying Guide - Head-Fi.org Community
2.*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/audio/178963-must-read-before-buying-iem.html

You can request any item in US through IBHEJO and they will make it available ( but at a premium cost)

OP
vikrraal

vikrraal

Broken In
Confused with the suggestions ..
1.velodyne vplus
2.shure se215
Or
3.denon (as mentioned by the incinerator)
What would you go for @josin?
And is it okay if I'll order it from outside India (any risks)..if Indian sites are there please inform me

josin

In the zone
Confused with the suggestions ..
1.velodyne vplus
2.shure se215
Or
3.denon (as mentioned by the incinerator)
What would you go for @josin?
And is it okay if I'll order it from outside India (any risks)..if Indian sites are there please inform me

Let me tell you my personal view point about music gears...I do not believe in spending huge money on IEMs. I am more happier with Circumaural open headphones and i have ( and believe) some good ones with me. I have compared Some good IEMs that costs between 10K to 25K to my collection of headsets and I feel IEMs (not the custom ones designed for your years only) are no match for Circumaural open headphones in sound stage, Instrument separation and Vocal quality . If you do not travel too much and have enough time to sit and listen music in your room I suggest you to not spend too much on an IEM. Keep all your money with you, save as much as you can and invest in a very good Circumaural open headphone and DAC.

OP
vikrraal

vikrraal

Broken In
I really appreciate ur concern about this regard but I will think of headphones after some months... right now I want a good IEM ..
So plz tell where to buy the velodyne one in India as the reviews are really great for bass or other options

josin

In the zone
I really appreciate ur concern about this regard but I will think of headphones after some months... right now I want a good IEM ..
So plz tell where to buy the velodyne one in India as the reviews are really great for bass or other options

Its not avilabile in India as such.If you have a relative in US ask them to buy and ship it to you or if you have a credit card buy it from Amazone directly. Or go to iBhejo.com-Shop International Watches, Mobiles, Cameras ,Computers & much more products Online register as a user and in top left corner there is a tab "request an item fro US" click it and fill the details. You may have to pay 2K additional than what is given in Amazone though. Its there in Gebebay but I will not suggest you to buy from ebay cause there are lot of Chinese imitations out there.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent

The above mentioned Denon by The Incinerator would be best bet else check out the reviews of Vsonic VSD1/S . They are easily available in India with warranty @3500.

Last edited:
Top Bottom