best download manager for Firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.

technovice

Broken In
Im sorry if the thread already exists !

Can anyone tell me which is the best download manager that can be used with Mozilla firefox 1.0
I used to use Flashget 0.95 with my IE5.0 and was satisfied with speeds i got.

but somehow even when reinstalled it does not integrate with firefox
so can anyone tell me the solution? :roll:

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
there is no need to use another dload mgr for firefox....if u want to use flashget for firefox, then u can use the flashgot or launchy or downloadwith extension for the job.

Direct links to extension installers:
*www.extensionsmirror.nl/extfirefox/FlashGot_0.5.7.6.xpi
*www.extensionsmirror.nl/extfirefox/Launchy_3.9.0.xpi
*www.extensionsmirror.nl/extfirefox/DownloadWith_0.0.7+_bump.xpi

cheetah

In the zone
The best way is to use the flashgot extension to use external download managers with firefox.Its great way becasue u can use a single download manager with both firefox and internet explorer.

goobimama

 Macboy
.Its great way becasue u can use a single download manager with both firefox and internet explorer.

why would you want to use internet explorer when you are using firefox!

--------------
*www.rollaword.com/firefoxsig.jpg
Rollaword.com

Charley

Just Do It
There isnt a need 4 a download mgr, hun.......

I was dwnlding a 39 mb file & when i clicked on the exit button , it said do u wanna cancel or resume the downlaod..... I though it wud save the rest 4 later, but it didnt & i'd to close it and download the entire file again..... Why?

:? :? :? :?

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
No.. dl manager needed.... it may seem...

But supposin ur computer hangs or power goes off... the only way u can get back from the point u were dling is.... doubtful in FireFox dldr... IT ISN'T A COMPLETE DLDR

Go 4 Flashgot... it is an xtender to the FlashGet Dldr & other similar dldrs.. like Aria (duda.wz.cz/software/aria/index_en.php), Download Master (www.westbyte.com/dm), Downloader 4 X (www.krasu.ru/soft/chuchelo/), Free Download Manager (www.freedownloadmanager.org), GetRight (www.getright.com), Internet Download Accelerator (www.westbyte.com/ida), LeechGet (www.leechget.net), Net Transport (www.xi-soft.com) and ReGet (www.reget.com)

OP
T

technovice

Broken In
sreevirus said:
there is no need to use another dload mgr for firefox....if u want to use flashget for firefox, then u can use the flashgot or launchy or downloadwith extension for the job.

Direct links to extension installers:
*www.extensionsmirror.nl/extfirefox/FlashGot_0.5.7.6.xpi
*www.extensionsmirror.nl/extfirefox/Launchy_3.9.0.xpi
*www.extensionsmirror.nl/extfirefox/DownloadWith_0.0.7+_bump.xpi

Hey guys!
i got the flashgot.xpi file...
when i try to run the file i get a message saying "No application associated with the file specified for the operation
can u tell me what to do?

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
technovice said:
i got the flashgot.xpi file...
when i try to run the file i get a message saying "No application associated with the file specified for the operation
can u tell me what to do?
Hmm...

1.Download the .xpi file
2. double click it, it will show open with (program lists)
3. select firefox
4. when u have opened it , it will automatically ask u whether to update or not..., click yes
5. Restart after installing
6. now it's ready to use.

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
DAP sucks

suj_engico said:
Have u tried DAP?
Why hasn't anyone suggested him DAP?
DAP?? HEHEHHEHE!!
R u using DAP??
Than it must be a cracked or a registered version. COz if it wasnt, noone would suggest DAP. DAP is an adware. Nobody likes adwares. ADwares suck.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic...ESSID=040a79a8cf03454758df9bf8953e7716#134845

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic...ESSID=040a79a8cf03454758df9bf8953e7716#133122

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom