Best Cricket Game [PC]

Best Cricket Game you've played in PC till now

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Title says, cast your vote.

I recently played the Cricket Revolution game by Mindstorm studios and TBF it's one of the best cricket game i've ever played. Leaving aside the small hiccups in graphics, this game has the best stoke play for a cricket game.

P.S : Cast the vote only if you've played any of the above games

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Had played EA Cricket 2000 looong time ago. As a kid really enjoyed it, but thinking of it, it wasn't the best of games. :p Z + X to hit four/six :D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
BLC 99. I remember playing it on the PSone, teaming up with my friends and playing it for hours. I have lost all interest in Cricket now, but this game still continues to be my most memorable cricket game.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Had played EA Cricket 2000 looong time ago. As a kid really enjoyed it, but thinking of it, it wasn't the best of games. :p Z + X to hit four/six :D

Easy to hit and not so interesting. BUt in CR, you really find hard to hit boundaries.... Really man, cool shot variations.

Never heard about Cricket revolution, will surely try it....

Worthy, considering the price of just 299 INR (249 via flipkart) :grin:

BLC 2007 is best cricket game I have ever played.

Personal Opinion..... I too have same thought before trying this game...

BLC 99. I remember playing it on the PSone, teaming up with my friends and playing it for hours. I have lost all interest in Cricket now, but this game still continues to be my most memorable cricket game.

Even i tried to play this this week in my PC, but all in vein. It used to be my fav in my childhood.... :D

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Allan Border's Cricket >>>> all.

*www.lemonamiga.com/games/screenshots/full/allan_borders_cricket_01.png

*free-game-downloads.mosw.com/ss/783_0.gif

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Pirate, run..... :D

I've played it a long time ago and it's good.

EDIT : Need to pay $5.95 to use their service, i'd better search my cartridge and try to play it TV.... :D :D

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Guys, i wrote a small review on Cricket Revolution, after playing this game for a week. You can find the review >> here

gameranand

Living to Play
@ furious_gamer
When Cricket revolution was released. I am asking to know about the graphics because I can't play a cricket game whose graphics are dumb.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ You simply cannot skip a game because the graphics is dumb, at least i am not. If the gameplay seems fine, i don't mind playing game that even released by 1990's..... :D :D

P.S : I am still playing Contra, SM, Adventure Island etc whenever i finished a game and if i feel to play...

gameranand

Living to Play
Well like I said I do play old games but the games who comes in middle of old games and new games. Well I just searched for this game its in oct 2009 right?? Well its kinda new so I can give it a try but I just can't find ICC WC 2011 in game sites could you give me a link for that.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well lets see if I get this game right now I am busy with Mass Effect and Dragon Age 2 after them I can try these games.

Top Bottom