Best cell in 10k to 14k budget

Best cell in 10k to 14k budget

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krazyfrog

As i've observed, the 10k to 14k price range is one of the hottest in the market and is within reach of quiet a lot of people and everyone trying to get their hands on the models lying in this budget. The list of available models in this range itself is quiet impressive, ranging from smartphones to music phones. So i thought i'll conduct a poll to find out once and for all who rules this segment. It'll also be helpful for those who want to buy a new cell in this particular price bracket. I've only included the popular ones, so don't be mad if your favourite cell is not here.

Last edited by a moderator:

sai_cool

Journeyman
STYLE- MOTOROLA V3i and SLVR L7.
MUSIC - SONY W300i and W700i.
Productivity - Nokia E50, etc.

Hope this helps you

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Which one is the best depends upon what you really want to use your cell phone for. I'd prefer a symbian phone cos of the wide availablility of 3rd party software. Someone who wants music will opt for Nokia 6630 out of these.
Those prefering music or camera as their first priority will definitely go in for a SE.
Moto Razr V3i definitely for style buffs.

Sonyericssion k750i is the best phone price they give you more than price ,,
Its camera is as good as digital camera
I warned you but you didn't listen now face the consequences
Specifiacation of k750

The camera settings look the following way:

Automatic camera off. When not used the camera turns off automatically in 30 seconds, 1, 2 or 3 minutes.

Shutter sound. You can choose on of the three shutter sounds but not turn the sound off.

Spot photometry. The function is unusual for a mobile phone.

White balance. A possibility to choose between an automatic mode or Incandescent, Fluorescent, Daylight, Cloudy.

Light. Backlighting activation, also may be turned on by shifting a left-side cover.

Effects. Several effects may be applied to the photos, they are Negative, Solarize, Sepia, Black & White.

Timer is activated for a certain time period for self shooting.

Night mode is for shooting in the dark. Noises raise on a photo, exposition is increased (you shouldn't move the device in order not to get a blurry photo).

Shooting mode. Normal mode, that is taking usual photos. A multiple mode (Burst 4) allows taking four photos for a series. Landscape is a very interesting mode that allows taking rather unordinary photos, has no rivals for the moment. The last mode is taking photos with frames, photo resolution decreases automatically.

Macromode allows turning the mode automatically.

The screen may serve as a viewfinder when in the shooting mode. The picture moves very smoothly and everything is clearly seen. Number keys help in switching between various functions and shooting parameters quickly that fastens work greatly.

Autofocus works well in the majority of cases and yields only to fast moving objects, for instance, cars. The picture often comes merged then. At the same time, a running man is always well seen, the picture is clear.

Processing a photo after shooting is a peculiarity of the phone. Before shooting you see a very sharp picture on the screen and half-pressed shutter button calls focusing like in usual cameras. When pressing it you take a photo and that is when the picture looses its sharpness. The explanation is the phone's processing algorithm; it spends no time to draw a picture on the screen and makes a rough sketch that takes less time. If entering a folder with photos and show a single photo on the screen you'll see it is sharp and the picture is quite saturated.

Let's acquaint with the photos taken in various conditions. We have chosen Samsung P750 equipped with a 2MP camera with a CCD matrix (all the pictures taken with the device are of the maximum resolution and quality). I'd like to say in advance, the Sony Ericsson product proved better though having a CMOS matrix. Let's start with the photos taken in the street.

By mohammed intekhab khan

previews
*img143.imageshack.us/img143/9246/pic2ij8.jpg

*img143.imageshack.us/img143/7817/pic3db9.jpg

by khan mi khan

Thank

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
K

krazyfrog

Thank you guys all for your votes and replies.
BTW mohammed, the k750i camera description seems to be taken from Mobile-Review.Com. In such case you should mention the source.

OP
K

krazyfrog

techtronic said:
But there is only one flaw in Sony Ericsson K750i,
Memory can be expanded to maximum 1 GB
Thats not true. SE website says that k750i's memory can be expanded to upto 2gb. There are even 2gb cards available in indian market(at around 2.5k). Some people even say it can go upto 4gb

OP
G

gxsaurav

2 GB memory stick duo which is compatible with k750i costs 6k or more, 256 MB comes for Rs 2100 in Sony world lucknow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom