Best cases for Nexus 5 available in the market

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Hi all,

Can someone provide me the options for a protective cover on my Nexus 5?

I am currently using the gadget shieldz full body protection (currently installed only the back cover protector) as all i need is a scratch free back cover.
I am not so known or prone to dropping my phone and I donot even keep it on table without a paper underneath the phone.

The requirement has came up because I dint apply the protector that well and just fiddled with the edge of it and so it dint stick properly and now its wearing off.
So please suggest me some sleek back covers for this.

Regards,
Rakesh

Rajat Giri

Journeyman
Here you go..
Official LG Bumper Case
*www.ebay.in/itm/Official-Hard-Rubb...?pt=IN_Mobile_Accessories&var&hash=item35d5ee

Rearth Ringke Fusion Hybrid Case
*www.ebay.in/itm/Official-Hard-Rubb...?pt=IN_Mobile_Accessories&var&hash=item35d5ee

Cruzerlite TPU Case

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@OP

I bought this : Amzer Snap-on Case and believe me, i till now dropped my phone like 100 times(*sigh* jeans pocket) and not even single scratch. It is very well covered and most of the scratches are on the cover and not in phone. I am glad i bought this.

OP
R

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
@OP

I bought this : Amzer Snap-on Case and believe me, i till now dropped my phone like 100 times(*sigh* jeans pocket) and not even single scratch. It is very well covered and most of the scratches are on the cover and not in phone. I am glad i bought this.

Raj, is it thin enough and sleek?? I dont want to add any weight or bulk on my phone.

$hadow

Geek in making
+1 to amzer snap on. I am using the same and already dropped the phone like 10 times still absolutely fine :-D

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Raj, is it thin enough and sleek?? I dont want to add any weight or bulk on my phone.

It adds little weight to your phone, but it feels firm in your hand. Well, if you don't want to shatter your phone by accidentally dropping it, i would suggest this. I have no intention to put my phone down the ground, but it happens and i am happy that my amzer case is helping me here.

If else, try the LG Bumper case.

ratul

█████████████████
I ordered this a month ago: *www.aliexpress.com/item/new-nexus-...se-for-LG-Google-Nexus-5-back/1760717423.html
A great copy of neo hybrid, works very well on my phone, offers decent protection.. :)

*i.imgur.com/Ml4UzuG.jpg
*i.imgur.com/qb0d1nV.jpg
*i.imgur.com/1k5xjUc.jpg

OP
R

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I ordered this a month ago: *www.aliexpress.com/item/new-nexus-...se-for-LG-Google-Nexus-5-back/1760717423.html
A great copy of neo hybrid, works very well on my phone, offers decent protection.. :)

*i.imgur.com/Ml4UzuG.jpg
*i.imgur.com/qb0d1nV.jpg
*i.imgur.com/1k5xjUc.jpg

Hi.. cant see the picks as they are in imgur and my office network doesnt allow me there. can u attach the same as thumbnails here ?? also please let me know how much bulk does it add onto the phone and the feel when u hold it in hand

ratul

█████████████████
Hi.. cant see the picks as they are in imgur and my office network doesnt allow me there. can u attach the same as thumbnails here ?? also please let me know how much bulk does it add onto the phone and the feel when u hold it in hand

sure, it does add some bulk, but not something that's bad, feel is good in hand, though slightly slippery and it does not follow the slight curvy back of nexus 5, so it would feel flat from the back while in hand.. For me, it's good enough and far better than the previous flip cover i was using with it.. :p

Top Bottom