Best Camera phone 12-15k

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Yeah just checked out some reviews of the samsung m7500..........good phone, but not the kind i m looking for since i am looking for a "phone cum camera". anywayz thanks for ur suggestion.

ah okay. IN that case, I would vote for ZN5 unless you want loads of third party applications.

Goobahfish

Right off the assembly line
This is a good thread. I am also looking around for my next phone. Requirements are that it has to be 3G compatible (pity Motorola ZN5 doens't fit this criteria), be one of the best camera phones on the market, operates well in low lighting camera conditions, and doesn't take centuries to get to the next shot (sorry Nokia, that's where I find Nokias too slow to catch good camera actions for the next shot). I don't mind paying more for such a phone. Any suggestions?

The ones I'm currently comparing are:
Samsung Innov8
LG Renoir
Sony Ericsson C905 (I heard this phone breaks down a lot)
Nokia N96 / 79, etc

Any suggestion / opinion / experience / review is appreciated!

sujoyp

Grand Master
This is a good thread. I am also looking around for my next phone. Requirements are that it has to be 3G compatible (pity Motorola ZN5 doens't fit this criteria), be one of the best camera phones on the market, operates well in low lighting camera conditions, and doesn't take centuries to get to the next shot (sorry Nokia, that's where I find Nokias too slow to catch good camera actions for the next shot). I don't mind paying more for such a phone. Any suggestions?

The ones I'm currently comparing are:
Samsung Innov8
LG Renoir
Sony Ericsson C905 (I heard this phone breaks down a lot)
Nokia N96 / 79, etc

Any suggestion / opinion / experience / review is appreciated!

Man create a new thread...ur requirement r too different and ur focus is on 25k+ mobiles8)

OP
medicofarhan

medicofarhan

Broken In
Thanks for all the responses. So its kinda almost decided that i ll go for moto zn5 but then i ll hav to wait for a week or so fr that, so just incase anybody has a some other opinion please do post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom