Best Buy - 12 K

Status
Not open for further replies.

iatb.gourav

Ready To Rule !!!
Hello friends .

I know that a similar topic was discussed recently but I couldn't really get any conclusions from there.

Well, I'd like a "All-in-one" kind of a phone.
I mean, good camera, good music, descent looks and blah blah blah ...

I was thinking of W810i but just wanted to know if there is a better option...

Thanks in advance,
Gourav.

OP
iatb.gourav

iatb.gourav

Ready To Rule !!!
I guess n91 is too "big" a phone to use. Better keep it aside.

Anyways, how about the Nokia-5610 ???
Does it compete with W810i ???

OP
iatb.gourav

iatb.gourav

Ready To Rule !!!
5610 looks cool and has a solid built quality .everything else is bogus :razz:

but it does boast a 3.2 mp camera.
810i has only a 2mp camera.

And personally I think that the only drawback in 5610 is that it has S 40 user interface.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
the 5610's cam like all other nokia music phones is crap...i suggest go for the w580 or the k810..awesum cam..good sound quality and looks cool too...

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
U said Best Buy - 12K ! Right?
IMO, there could be no best option than going for a Nokia N73 ME !! Awesome in every sense. I wonder, why no one has recommended it yet??

OP
iatb.gourav

iatb.gourav

Ready To Rule !!!
U said Best Buy - 12K ! Right?
IMO, there could be no best option than going for a Nokia N73 ME !! Awesome in every sense. I wonder, why no one has recommended it yet??

Perhaps you are right !!!

It has a 3.2 mp camera. But is the pics taken better than the 2 mp camera of W810i ??? I dunno.
And what about its music ablilities ?

Can anyone give a clearer comparison of N73 ME & SE W810i ???

IMO w580 has all you are looking for
cam is 2 mega pix but still decent
it look is awesome
*www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/overview/w580i?cc=us&lc=en
never get n73. it is too slow phone

OP
iatb.gourav

iatb.gourav

Ready To Rule !!!
Well, w580 has a major disadvantage. It does not notify missed calls. Wont that create a lot of problems ??

And then, I have no idea about the camera of w580. Though 2 mp, it lacks auto focus. I dont think it'll give better pics than w810i.

Any reason how w580 is better than w810i ???

1 more thing,
Can anyone tell me if they still give the "speakers" bundled with w810i ???

utsav

damn busy...
I bought the n73 me 2 days back and i can clearly say that its camera is best in class and has great music capabilities. the new firmware has made it much faster than before
dont hear the crap what this amd64 is saying .his love towards sony has made him blind and he cannot see the plus points of nokia. go for n73 me. you will never regret because nokia has lots to offer to this phone in the next few months. again i want to say amd64 sudhar jao aur sony ke bahar bhi bahut badi duniya hai.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^^^oye..xcuse me.....i change phones evry 6 motnhs and the last phone i had was a nokia..the 5700 xpressmusic..the n73 was available then..but my bro has the phone and well..use it for a few days or so..had more than 7 phones yet including samsung and sony..

newaz i dont need to xplain urself to guys like u..btw nokia music phones mean-xpressmusic series nt the n series..soo get ur spellings rite..

threadstarter-depends on what u want..if u want symbian,opt for n73..if u want good cam and music go for the k810..use xs++ to mod the drivers and u will know what i mean when it comes to quality...dont worry..modding doesnt harm warranty as said so..i have had my modded phones repaired frm the SE stations..

utsav

damn busy...
NOt again man. u mean nokia is gud for just symbian? u may have had got many cell phones but i am not behing last year i changed three phones and this one is my fifth. i have been using cell phones from 5 year back when very few people used to have cell phones and i am just 18.5 years old now. i also dont like to explain people abt myself but some people require this. :razz:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
u r 18.5 and i m 19..born 1989..lol

well..if u take away the os from nkia..it becomes a feature phone..and pray show me a feature phone which is better than that of SE...

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
well..if u take away the os from nkia..it becomes a feature phone..and pray show me a feature phone which is better than that of SE...
nice one amd. you wont get any answers as there is none. even motorola is better than nokia if you strip down the os.
back on topic k790i is the best option

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
utsav don't try showing amd the "SE ke bahar ki duniya". You'll fail everytime. He's way too stubborn and won't listen to you. I've grown old to the point of having gray hair and wrinkles trying to do that. Instead you can try to teach a pig to fly. I'm sure you'll be more successful at that.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
well..my "SE ka duniya" included a nokia 5700, a nokia 6670 and an n93(bro)...well..no point teaching u gys...peaple who call me an SE fanatic are nokia fanatic themselves but call themselves otherwise

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Honestly amd nobody here cares if you are a SE fan, a Moto fan or for that matter Siemens fan. Its only that you constantly badmouth Nokia which gets you on everybody's nerves all the time. I mean, do you hear any of us doing that? You used a few Nokias and a few SE's and you made a general conclusion based upon your usage that Nokia sucks while SE rocks. Give me a break!

Even I have a W710i and used quite a few other SE's. They all have their share of faults. But you don't hear me making monologues of how SE sucks.
My W710i has enough flaws for me to never buy another SE again or would even advice others to stay away from it, i.e. if I were you.
But I ain't doing that. Anyways forget it. You won't change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom