Best Android Phone with Decent Camera in the price range 20k-25k..??

randomuser111

Technomancer
@ssb1551

Why are you spreading wrong info about Xperia ZR camera ? ZR has a better camera than even the Z. Only the S4 is better than the ZR in camera quality.

@gauravchi

You should get the ZR. It has a much improved camera over Xperia SP or any other 25k droid. You can also checkout the recently published GSMArena review on it.

ssb1551

Technomancer
@ssb1551

Why are you spreading wrong info about Xperia ZR camera ? ZR has a better camera than even the Z. Only the S4 is better than the ZR in camera quality.

I read the review in GSM Arena too as well as from phonearena. Well here is a line from the review of gsmarena & I quote :
"The Sony Xperia ZR challenges the best 13MP shooters in town but it's pretty clear that it can't quite match the level of detail of the Galaxy S4 and LG Optimus G."

So why should one go for ZR which costs a little over 27k when the camera aint as good as Optimus G, which BTW is available for 26k. Not to mention Optimus G beats ZR in almost all the benchmark tests.

Now don't say "Its a good shooter" and all. I have read the review, but OP wants a good camera phone for around 25k and thats Optimus G. Period.

I don't mean any disrespect to you and tried not to sound harsh and caustic in the statements above. If I did, then I apologize. I like your posts and suggestions/advices to Posters. But I had to state my view in this matter.

randomuser111

Technomancer
^

For your kind info, Optimus G costs MORE than ZR. Just because one site lists it cheaper than ZR doesn't mean it's cheaper. In all retail stores and 99% online stores Optimus G costs a good 3.5k more than the ZR.

You should mention that too.

And read the review again, they have nowhere mentioned that it's got a "Crappy" camera as you put it. They say it's amongst the best cameras right there but not as good as the S4. Not to mention this is with current firmware, the next update for ZR brings in significant camera quality upgrade which will put it on par or better than Optimus G

ssb1551

Technomancer
^

For your kind info, Optimus G costs MORE than ZR. Just because one site lists it cheaper than ZR doesn't mean it's cheaper. In all retail stores and 99% online stores Optimus G costs a good 3.5k more than the ZR.

You should mention that too.

But I was quoted the same price at Univercell near my place when I went to inquire over there. And I take it the Univercell chains are in almost all big cities. So if 1 Univercell store is selling it for 26k then that means all of 'em must be. If not one can order online. So what difference does it make if other sites are quoting more? One can get it for 26k and thats all that matters.

randomuser111

Technomancer
But I was quoted the same price at Univercell near my place when I went to inquire over there. And I take it the Univercell chains are in almost all big cities. So if 1 Univercell store is selling it for 26k then that means all of 'em must be. If not one can order online. So what difference does it make if other sites are quoting more? One can get it for 26k and thats all that matters.

FYI Univercell stores are NOT all over India. Only in South India

priyankgupta

Journeyman
Well, I am using ZR, and I don't think that the camera quality is THAT bad.
Yes, you can say that the front camera is VGA, but rear camera is certainly not "crappy", and performs well with its Superior Auto Mode and HDR mode.

dude1

Journeyman
Man get lenovo k900 @ 25.5k on snapdeal... It has got 13 Megapixel rear camera with an f1.8 AF lens... Good low light performance,decent looks,Strong procy....Only prob is it has got a large 5.5 inch screen(a brilliant screen though!)

Get ZR, read its review on GSMArena yesterday.......... Good camera, performance & battery life + its water proof with underwater photography option too...... What else does a camera enthusiast needs

randomuser111

Technomancer
Why ZR and not Z ?

1. Slightly better camera than Z
2. Better battery life
3. Removable battery
4. Higher water resistance
5. Better value for money
6. Dedicated camera key

OP
G

Gauravchi

Journeyman
Why ZR and not Z ?

1. Slightly better camera than Z
2. Better battery life
3. Removable battery
4. Higher water resistance
5. Better value for money
6. Dedicated camera key

1> Slightly... n' i think it's software issue which would be improved.
n' front camera is vga in ZR
no HD...
Quite bulky..

achyutaghosh

Journeyman
Man get lenovo k900 @ 25.5k on snapdeal... It has got 13 Megapixel rear camera with an f1.8 AF lens... Good low light performance,decent looks,Strong procy....Only prob is it has got a large 5.5 inch screen(a brilliant screen though!)

+1 to that

Top Bottom