Bechare Zameen Par

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how many guys here had the privilage of seeing it ? :D
Any personal reviews ?
Discuss it all in this thread about one of MTV's best movies till date :lol:

Pathik

Google Bot
Found it to be crappy. Not as good as Ghoom!.

Tomorrow Cheque De India is gonna be telecast.

^^lolunoob It just got over half an hour back when it was screened again today :p

Tomorrow is Cheque De India...

Anyway, I still like that Bam Bam Bole remix where the "amir khan" comes dressed up as the Joker from The Dark Knight :D

goobimama

 Macboy
Oh man! This is one supercool film. The Amir khan dude is so good at imitating the read Amir, its fantastic!

"Ey. Bacchon ko khun darata hai!" is a classic! :)

I also like how they make fun of the current schooling system. Highly recommended. I preferred it to Ghoom.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I found this to be idiotic.I would still prefer those Fully Faltoo spoofs over these short films.Although Ghoom was an exception & was really funny.:D

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
Oh man! This is one supercool film. The Amir khan dude is so good at imitating the read Amir, its fantastic!

"Ey. Bacchon ko khun darata hai!" is a classic! :)

I also like how they make fun of the current schooling system. Highly recommended. I preferred it to Ghoom.

He was fantastic! :D

His name is Howard Rosemeyer, btw. He's also a choreographer.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Man I never saw any of these. Seems they were really funny.
*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/107large.png

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
jhalak dekh lo

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxkgelsIfnY

the movie is available on <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
I liked few high points of this movie...though ghoom was the best one so far. . They shud make one every week...

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Not so nice.. i liked the series in which they kicked the ass of Saurav Ganguly by showing a thin man with lot of necklaces hanging around his neck.. MTV sux.. where the hell is music.. kabhi spitsvilla.. kabhi Roadies.. kabhi Teen scooty queen.. and more **** like that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom