beaten up N93 for sale(Rs.2500 only!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolkapoor

Broken In
Greetings everybody,
Now as some of you may know, and others may not, i recently and 'accidentally' dropped my n93, after which the hinge was slightly dis-located, after that, i also xperienced a few other problems with it so now i have decided to sell it:
Price: Rs.2500(negotiable)(excluding courier charges)
After this thread is posted, i will edit it and add all the other problems, as i am going to sleep now:)

king007

In the zone
Update this thread with all the problems with the phone. Also let us know whether the phone is box packed with accessories etc...

OP
K

koolkapoor

Broken In
sorry guys, no photos yet as i normally use my n93 for phot taking, and now its not working properly
refer to this link to find out the problems:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=314654#post314654
I HAVE DECIDED TO BUY A DOLCE AND GABBANA MOTO RAZR FOR 4000 DOLLARS AND IF ANYONE THINKS I CAN GET A BETTER PHONE FOR THAT MUCH, PM ME

hackers2005.3721

In the zone
dude r u kidding or u mad <joking> but no one can image a person taking a cell worth 2lacks yarrr except if u r a millonair but yarr if u have that much money plzz snd the n93 for free dude i will be vry happy yarr

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
when u throw ur DOLCE AND GABBANA MOTO RAZR let me knwo be4 i will take a fli8 to be there in time ;)

hackers2005.3721

In the zone
if u throw thephone plzz give me that cell bc i am poor ree plzzad if u wnt to sel any car like honda city and any big car at throw away price let me know i will give

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
koolkapoor said:
sorry guys, no photos yet as i normally use my n93 for phot taking, and now its not working properly

I HAVE DECIDED TO BUY A DOLCE AND GABBANA MOTO RAZR FOR 4000 DOLLARS AND IF ANYONE THINKS I CAN GET A BETTER PHONE FOR THAT MUCH, PM ME

Great! Yo can buy 'things' worth $4000 and you don't even have digital camera!!

... i also xperienced a few other problems with it so now i have decided to....

What does few other problems mean? I mean sure your phone is definately of no use now.
...After this thread is posted, i will edit it and add all the other problems, as i am going to sleep now
Areyou still sleeping or what?

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Just one thing.. If you are "so" rich? Why you selling the phone for only Rs 2500? I mean what does Rs 2500 mean to you? You could probably just give it to the sweeper! Im really sorry, but i just cannot digest this!

king007

In the zone
Whats happening man, is it a silly joke or something???? Undigestable stuff this is????

Somebody throws N93 out of the window bec he got "Frustrated" and now wants to sell it for Rs.2500 (For someone who can throw away N93 does a small amount of 2500 hold any value for him, it should be chillar for him, haina???).

Why are u selling it for a chillar amount of 2.5k Mr. Millionaire, donate it to someone here...

thetopcyborg

Journeyman
OMG, 2 days and still sleeping....by the way, u sleep at 8:39?????
even 4-year olds sleep later than that...
u may be having some friends who have a camera....pls post the photos...
or u think that we won't get fooled so u hv resigned from the topic??

PLEASE CLARIFY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom