Battlefield 4

DDIF

Custom User Title
HELP ME DECIDE the best isp for battlefield 4 or bf hardline on european servers in chandigarh
and also tell me which isp is best from whole india for lowest ping
Try to check if Reliance is available in your area. In which sector do you live?
ConnectBB has bad pings and very much downtime, Reliance has good pings most of the times but downtime can be expected.
If you are willing to shell more money or can be content with less speed then go for BSNL FTTH, very stable in tricity area and very good pings too.
Don't ever take BSNL copper line, even by mistake if you are in Mohali.

PS: If you wanna buy a gaming PC then do contact me. ;)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Try to check if Reliance is available in your area. In which sector do you live?
ConnectBB has bad pings and very much downtime, Reliance has good pings most of the times but downtime can be expected.
If you are willing to shell more money or can be content with less speed then go for BSNL FTTH, very stable in tricity area and very good pings too.
Don't ever take BSNL copper line, even by mistake if you are in Mohali.

PS: If you wanna buy a gaming PC then do contact me. ;)

so subtle woao :D :lol:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
This crap piece of downloader in origin. I was at 5.66 GB out og 6.14 GB for dragon's teeth expansion. PC shut down due to power cut and now I see only 2.65 GB completed. Can't they implement a better downloader ? Torrents work better than this. Hire a team of competent coders.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
This crap piece of downloader in origin. I was at 5.66 GB out og 6.14 GB for dragon's teeth expansion. PC shut down due to power cut and now I see only 2.65 GB completed. Can't they implement a better downloader ? Torrents work better than this. Hire a team of competent coders.

Maybe some error happened due to improper shutdown? I have never had a problem with Origin game downloads or injections. As for Origin client updates, it is another story. :p

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Maybe some error happened due to improper shutdown? I have never had a problem with Origin game downloads or injections. As for Origin client updates, it is another story. :p

It happens because origin downloader is crap at saving states.

abhishekcal

Broken In
Looking for some friends to play battlefield 4. I mainly play tdm as a lone wolf and looking for a change to ptfo with someone. I really want to enjoy the objective based gameplay.
Platform: PC
Anyone inetrested can pm me.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Looking for some friends to play battlefield 4. I mainly play tdm as a lone wolf and looking for a change to ptfo with someone. I really want to enjoy the objective based gameplay.
Platform: PC
Anyone inetrested can pm me.

Bro, we have our own server. These guys play everyday.

Hrishi

60gb of my life on a Disk. Battlefield it is.

I am not able to play with you guys these days due to awkward office timings.
Hoping to see you guys on Weekends ( Saturday and Sunday ).

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
yeah. No probs.

Here you go: [D3W] 24x7 Pure CQ/TDM - No Stupid Rules [High CPU] - Multiplayer - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Also join Platoon D3W.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I don't know, I get < 100 pings for few singapore servers but they are always empty. Others have pings over 200ms.

Hrishi

Got 20-1 KD today in BF4 , somehow got killed just before the round end and it turned 20-2! :(

abhishekcal

Broken In
We play in the evenings. And most of us get less than 120ms to the server. i get 60-70ms.

maybe you should check your connection...

Thanks for the reply [MENTION=5007]DeSmOnD dAvId[/MENTION] and [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION]

I will be new to the Conquest. I mostly have played TDM.
Can someone can Skype ID or something with me. I love to play with someone.

DDIF

Custom User Title
[MENTION=287087]abhishekcal[/MENTION] ask [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] for mumble setup and details. We are there always on voice chat.

Top Bottom