Battlefield 4

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Re: Battlefield 4 Multiplayer Discussion

Why there is no night map yet ? Waiting for a good one like tehran highway or death valley.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Why there is no night map yet ? Waiting for a good one like tehran highway or death valley.

Tehran highway was declared the least played map in BF3 :p, yes people played it but not many.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

Dawnbreaker takes place at night. And the sandstorm effect in Gulf of Oman is pretty kickarse. Metro still sucks and Caspian & Firestorm are great.

And BF4 being realistic? It kinda is. The proning, crouching, standing are all pretty realistic and the gun handling too. Sprinting? lelz. Also HC mode makes it even more realistic but frustrates the f*** outta me. So less realistic is fun and less troublesome on my blood pressure.

EDIT: This does NOT hold good for racing games. kthxbai.

kunalht

In the zone

I am facing new problem.
Everytime when server change map, my game crash & something went wrong error in battlelog. :-(
I am using Catalyst Software Suite 13.12 . Should i update it to 14.3 Beta ?

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

I am facing new problem.
Everytime when server change map, my game crash & something went wrong error in battlelog. :-(
I am using Catalyst Software Suite 13.12 . Should i update it to 14.3 Beta ?

Stop asking ... and do it . :mad:

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Any one who has 8 gb ram can test bf4 performance by removing 4 gb ram and see if stuttering start ?

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

Any one who has 8 gb ram can test bf4 performance by removing 4 gb ram and see if stuttering start ?

I think it will start at 4GB ... My RAM usage goes as high as 6.5 gb (whole system) with BF4 at around 2.6gb alone , I am on Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit .

kunalht

In the zone

Still problem.
Crash everytime when map changes.
Any solution?

icebags

Technomancer

new patch update : seems most of the people started to run around waving g36c, with heavy barrel sometimes. :eek:

i think, its time for 8gb update. 4gb will bottleneck the game someway for sure.

Pasapa

Live to die another day

^about the g36c, that was an April fools joke gone surprisingly good. (look at levelcap on YouTube).

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

you tried this ?

Following the February 25th Battlefield 4 patch, my game crashes when trying to load a map
If you've been experiencing a crash when trying to load maps following the February 25th Battlefield 4 update, you likely need to make a simple edit to a configuration file to get back into the game.

Open up a Windows Explorer folder and navigate to C:\Program Files(x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4, and find a file called user.cfg and open it with Notepad.
Note if you do not have this file, you will be unable to perform this workaround.

Find and delete the line that reads UI.DrawEnable, then save and close your config and start your game and you should no longer be experiencing this crash.

kunalht

In the zone

you tried this ?

Following the February 25th Battlefield 4 patch, my game crashes when trying to load a map
If you've been experiencing a crash when trying to load maps following the February 25th Battlefield 4 update, you likely need to make a simple edit to a configuration file to get back into the game.

Open up a Windows Explorer folder and navigate to C:\Program Files(x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4, and find a file called user.cfg and open it with Notepad.
Note if you do not have this file, you will be unable to perform this workaround.

Find and delete the line that reads UI.DrawEnable, then save and close your config and start your game and you should no longer be experiencing this crash.

There is no user.cfg file :(

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

This looks like known issue, check with "EA Support"

Also try running 32 bit / 64 bit executable separately and check.

Top Bottom