Battlefield 4

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Re: Battlefield 4 Multiplayer Discussion

I got premium too. I dint buy it for BF3 when it released, but i thought BF4 was to my liking and so went for it straight away

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

F**king summer heating my PC up. Can't game for 2 hours without my CPU touching 68. >:\

Spent the money on Premium instead, and I'm not regretting. But this trend is bad isn't it? Paying like 6k for a game? Which will be stomped by it's sequel the next year. Damn.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack

F**king summer heating my PC up. Can't game for 2 hours without my CPU touching 68. >:\

Spent the money on Premium instead, and I'm not regretting. But this trend is bad isn't it? Paying like 6k for a game? Which will be stomped by it's sequel the next year. Damn.
don't worry, rupee will strengthen against the dollar by around 30% in the next year ;)

_

icebags

Technomancer

^ u'r right, he should have bought the prem service next year at much cheaper price (with 50% offer) :D

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

68 is okay man considering the climate . You should worry if it cross 85+ . Mine easily get 70+ while gaming during hot summer .

Personally , No game no matter how good it is deserve 6k , Better get 6 game for 1k each . And bf4 is not extra ordinary , its a decent Fps Mp mainstream game . There are other bunch of good fps mp game which people neglect or dont play just because its unpopular - Red orchestra rising storm , Planetside 2 , etc and some more which i am not aware of . Not to mention DLC map server population just deaccelerate rapidly after 2-3 month .

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

68 is okay man considering the climate . You should worry if it cross 85+ . Mine easily get 70+ while gaming during hot summer .

Personally , No game no matter how good it is deserve 6k , Better get 6 game for 1k each . And bf4 is not extra ordinary , its a decent Fps Mp mainstream game . There are other bunch of good fps mp game which people neglect or dont play just because its unpopular - Red orchestra rising storm , Planetside 2 , etc and some more which i am not aware of . Not to mention DLC map server population just deaccelerate rapidly after 2-3 month .

What BF4 brings out as a gameplay, none of the other games you mentioned can do. So yeah, being the most realistic FPS, BF4 sold like hot cakes. Coming to the 6K spent, its for the entire package. a premium package which brings you premium events, weapons and the DLC's. The depreciating DLC server population doesnt apply to BF4 simply because there are multiple servers that offer base game maps to all the maps that are part of the newest DLC's in map rotations and believe they are all over crowded. So for a player playing will always get the variety he is looking for which in a way is refreshing.

snap

Lurker

What BF4 brings out as a gameplay, none of the other games you mentioned can do. So yeah, being the most realistic FPS, BF4 sold like hot cakes. Coming to the 6K spent, its for the entire package. a premium package which brings you premium events, weapons and the DLC's. The depreciating DLC server population doesnt apply to BF4 simply because there are multiple servers that offer base game maps to all the maps that are part of the newest DLC's in map rotations and believe they are all over crowded. So for a player playing will always get the variety he is looking for which in a way is refreshing.

:lol:

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

+1 :lol:, I do love Battlefield, but cant say its most realistic. also it did sell like hot cake but the err "Bugs", I can confirm that the game is very stable now, apart from kill cam bug and some netcode issue.

Being said that I can say Battlefield 3 is really enjoyable FPS, specially if you are playing with a full squad of friends. I have played many games, but I could return to none(except Commandos series).

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

+1 :lol:, I do love Battlefield, but cant say its most realistic. also it did sell like hot cake but the err "Bugs", I can confirm that the game is very stable now, apart from kill cam bug and some netcode issue.

I chose the word most realistic but forgot to include "among the lot of FPS games" after it :)

Having a preordered copy, I know the game breaking "bugs" the release had. The netcode issues are still annoying. There are these rubberbanding creeping in at times in some of the maps that gives away the fun part. Infact, I dint expect any better from EA after buying the games like BF BC2, BF3 (to an extent) and Simcity 2013 all on launch.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack

lets be honest reality is boring and brutal. not much fun in it :p games can be authentic only to the extant of having lots of fun ;)

_

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

lets be honest reality is boring and brutal. not much fun in it :p games can be authentic only to the extant of having lots of fun ;)

_

Like jumping driving around the jeep trying the Jihad a tank :D

EDIT: BTW i'm preferring to play as Infantry rather than tanker. i'm just enjoying that a bit now :D

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

Like jumping driving around the jeep trying the Jihad a tank :D

EDIT: BTW i'm preferring to play as Infantry rather than tanker. i'm just enjoying that a bit now :D

I have always been an infantry and love that much than being in a tank with tracking devices and range shooting.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

realistic army game is Arma3.

everything about BF3 & 4 is superb except the performance issues & balancing.

Top Bottom