Battlefield 4

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Re: Battlefield 4 Multiplayer Discussion

noob here. No body joins my platoon :( iitopper is there in my friendlist. My Battlelog ID : LAWANORDER738844 I play daily at around 11.30-1.00 P.M Jakarta time which is 10-11.30 IST . My rank : 14.

Pasapa

Live to die another day

Well, another noob here, add me too id: pasapa007 :D, level 26

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

Tell us what time do u usually play. Which Maps or Matches do you prefer, which servers do you look for and get less than 100ms pings. ITs important to know because the game experience changes drastically in cross country squads in the same map.

Pasapa

Live to die another day

Tell us what time do u usually play. Which Maps or Matches do you prefer, which servers do you look for and get less than 100ms pings. ITs important to know because the game experience changes drastically in cross country squads in the same map.

i play at times which i can play , it is not consistent, but it is usually from 7 to 11 pm ist.. I usually play on Singapore, Thailand, china, hongkong servers where i usually have 70-110 ms ping.

Pasapa

Live to die another day

Pretty sure everyone in tdf plays in these servers

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

Its been couple of weeks that I played BF4. Thanks to my occupancy on watching series and non stop LOL :)

But I will start BF4 again from today. The reason is I am gonna get my Sapphire R9 290 tri-x today :p

abhidev

Human Spambot

guys join tdf platoon too....lets play as a platoon. Add me too on origin...my id is in my siggy :D

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

I got a platoon for myself and has 4 of us playing as a squad now with the skype on for communication :)

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=2132]RCuber[/MENTION] - I remember playing against you in some games and I pointed you out to my platoon :p

BTW my platoon tag is CRIB :)

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

Solid Copy. Now i will grab my LMG and flood the floor with ammo boxes :D

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

Confusion: which platoon to join? TDF or CRIB? Can any player be active in two platoons simultaneously? Cant we make one big-a$$ platoon and everyone joins?

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

Confusion: which platoon to join? TDF or CRIB? Can any player be active in two platoons simultaneously? Cant we make one big-a$$ platoon and everyone joins?

You can be in mutiple platoons I guess..

And as far as CRIB goes, we 4 plan and join togather and play as a squad. So we might not be on regularly as lot depends on us reaching home in time etc. But when we play, we plya from 8 to 12 PM.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

[MENTION=2132]RCuber[/MENTION] - I remember playing against you in some games and I pointed you out to my platoon :p

BTW my platoon tag is CRIB :)

Good!!! will tag along. need a good platoon to play with. I can hardly play in a platoon these days. Will get back to gaming from tonight :D .

if not already added add me to your friends list.

Gamertag: RCuber

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

Good!!! will tag along. need a good platoon to play with. I can hardly play in a platoon these days. Will get back to gaming from tonight :D .

if not already added add me to your friends list.

Gamertag: RCuber

I have applied to your platoon. Please accept.

- - - Updated - - -

are kahan ho re tumloga?

Last edited:
Top Bottom