Battlefield 4 Discussion

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
^Its 8Mbps Airtel connection.
Guys is it necessary to have the new 13.10 beta 2 drivers to play BF4 Beta ?

Last edited:

rock2702

Padawan
Geographically limited to the speed I presume. Sometimes, money can't buy a good connection mate. ;-)

You are right my friend.The only wired connection available here is bsnl bb.I am on the 950 uld plan right now.Airtel 3g gives great speeds but the tariffs are just too high, 10 gb for 1500.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
You are right my friend.The only wired connection available here is bsnl bb.I am on the 950 uld plan right now.Airtel 3g gives great speeds but the tariffs are just too high, 10 gb for 1500.

Ok bro
*1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/q/image/1345/97/1345970578137.jpg

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
*farm6.staticflickr.com/5346/10086604406_fc75df2009_b.jpg

BF4 Beta is up now.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
Beam Fiber Plans | Beam Fiber 20GB Plan | Beam Fiber 25 GB Plan | Beam Fiber 50 GB Plan |Beam Fiber 100 GB Plan | Beam Fiber 200 GB Plan | Internet Plans | Unlimited Broadband Plans | Broadband Plans Hyderabad

Look at the hypersonic plans, damn!!!

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
downloaded the beta....why is it taking so much time to load me into a game?

also i am getting good fps in high-ultra settings but the game is stuttering a lot...what can i do for this?

Last edited:

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Loads of issues.I can't even get into a game.Always freezes on the load screen and then crashes with either a black or white screen.Everything is upto date and lots of people are experinecing this issue.

icebags

Technomancer
^ upgrade man, upgrade ..... and what happened to bf3 dwnload ?

dwnloading beta now, and its gonna expire my whole bsnl bb 1gbps quota in just 11 hrs. :/

rock2702

Padawan
Loads of issues.I can't even get into a game.Always freezes on the load screen and then crashes with either a black or white screen.Everything is upto date and lots of people are experinecing this issue.

Try the latest beta video drivers for your graphics card.It solves the problem to a great extent as I have heard. Also, win 8 performance is better than win 7 for this game.

Top Bottom