Battlefield 4 Discussion

chris

In the zone
Let me tell you something .. take it with a pinch off salt and rat poison.. read what I have said below and put them in your dumb minds. Read this 10 time. Read them as if I am screaming on your face with a megaphone.

INDIAN SERVER ARE THE WORST AMONG ALL. THEY ARE NEVER COMING AND WILL NEVER BE STABLE. IF YOU HAVE BSNL OR IF YOU ARE NEVER GETTING ANYTHING BELOW 200 THEN CHANGE YOUR ISP OR STOP PLAYING BF3/BF4. IF YOU ARE GETTING ANYTHING BELOW 180 PING TO OUTSIDE SERVER THEN THAT IS THE BEST YOU WILL EVER GET AND STOP COMPLAINING. EVEN IF YOU GET 10ms PING IN INDIAN SERVER THE EXPERIENCE WILL BE CRAP AND I HAVE EXPERIENCED IT FIRST HAND.

News: RCuber joins DICE India as Director of Customer relations :lol:

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
News: RCuber joins DICE India as Director of Customer relations :lol:

WTF!! LOL .. :lol:

new spotting dog tag :lol:

*battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/cdnprefix/501a06f50793f4308e7065/public/profile/warsawob/gamedata/dogtags/large/advanced7.png

icebags

Technomancer
as long as india servers are connected via bsnl/ mtnl reliance/tata, there will always be lag and jitters. there is simply no escape.

digit1191

In the zone
I wanted to change ISP to airtel because I get sad pings in bsnl. But man their plans are so costly in chennai. 256 kbps speed after FUP limit. I mean lol wth!

chris

In the zone
new spotting dog tag :lol:

*battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/cdnprefix/501a06f50793f4308e7065/public/profile/warsawob/gamedata/dogtags/large/advanced7.png

Again... dog tag ?? we are not dogs, give us soldier tag :evil:

Indian servers will be faster for most (do a ping flipkart.com, they were hosted at netmagic data center), but they won't give us as bandwidth in india is not cheap and only few game server providers are allowed to run it. Even if they get servers from india, they won't get much sales/profit.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Played for around 4 hour , though not much improvement over bf3 ( which i was not excepting anyway) , destructible environment is total win for me , feels like i am in real battle . That falling of skyscraper is just like falling of tower in caspian border . First you will be like :shock: then :|

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Played for around 4 hour , though not much improvement over bf3 ( which i was not excepting anyway) , destructible environment is total win for me , feels like i am in real battle . That falling of skyscraper is just like falling of tower in caspian border . First you will be like :shock: then :|

my config very similar to yours...so please tell me how did it run on you machine?

also what about the pings? i play dota 2 and i get around 60-70 ping to SEA dota 2 servers (as far as i know they are located in Singapore)....i couldn't play bf3 so really want to play this game :D

cyborg47

Technomancer
Anyone still buying the game after realizing that there are no indian servers, and reading the mediocre feedback from the beta? I'm just curious what your reasons for buying the game could be.

kartikoli

Busy!!
I have purchased bf3 but due to pathetic ping I cant play the game even once ... so I amm not going to download beta or purchase the bf4

All credit to my isp

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
my config very similar to yours...so please tell me how did it run on you machine?

also what about the pings? i play dota 2 and i get around 60-70 ping to SEA dota 2 servers (as far as i know they are located in Singapore)....i couldn't play bf3 so really want to play this game :D

It run fine with beta drivers installed . 30-35 fps @ high-ultra setting on 1080p . SO i am expecting 40-45 fps when game is released . Although this game depend highly on processor just like bf3 but still performance is acceptable .

Anyone still buying the game after realizing that there are no indian servers, and reading the mediocre feedback from the beta? I'm just curious what your reasons for buying the game could be.

Who need indian server when i am getting good pings on other servers . I am getting ping in range of 40-200 in most asiam servers . And even if there is a indian server , there are three problem with it .

1) It can be shut anytime for unknown days .
2) Most of it remains empty or half filled .
3) The people who plays in indian server play less and abuse others more .

People were also disappointed with Bf3 beta , but after playing caspian border , their were hyped again . Now this map is medium size without much focus on vehicles ( no jet , buggy etc) . Wait till paracel storm is introduced in beta :mrgreen:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

Yep, as expected, not that much of a change. The graphics look more or less the same, a bit on the good side though. Halfway I felt like I was playing BF3 End Game. The Levolution is bullcrap I tell ya. Another gimmick from EA, the building falls to the ground the same way everytime, only thing is that we can make it fall anytime. And I also think the ship coming to the shore will be an awe for the first time and then it kinda gets irritating. Gunplay is same as before.

So yea, I'll wait for BC3.

I'll pass.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

I preordered my copy of BF4. I loved the levolution, larger maps, water shcematics, more scope for destruction varied vehicle counters just by the demo they game during the launch.

Also, for people who do not understand what levolution mean to the map and the structural change, this is going to be a pass.

IMO, this is what BF3 should have been but I am still ok to take it after 2 yrs of paisa vasool gaming on BF3.

Pings and lags are individual problem so this doesnt effect me as I have better ISP to back me up.

I have purchased bf3 but due to pathetic ping I cant play the game even once ... so I amm not going to download beta or purchase the bf4

All credit to my isp

Good decision considering your ISP issues.

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Well i pay 1000rs including tax for 2Mbps upto 18gb and 512 thereafter it feels like a rip off(MTNL)

cyborg47

Technomancer
Don't worry brothers, both hyderabad and chennai have got some nice internet speeds, soon you will do too, patience.

Top Bottom