RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
T-90 minutes for Exclusive Beta !!

Beta Live in 10 minutes.. Battlelog for Bf4 is up

*battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/

digit1191

In the zone
For your kindest information, that's not piracy. Did u even go and look what's there in that torrent file? It's BF 4 beta game files.. Just like installed game files u should paste in your game directly.. It's not piracy. This is what pisses me off..

digit1191

In the zone
And I asked him to download it because we don't have access to preload from Origin. So if we download the game files from there we can start playing the game at 4th itself. Please go take a look for yourself before blaming.

First of all understand that Torrent is not piracy. Download copyrighted content from Torrent is. It's not piracy if I download game files which im going to play legitimately. It's the same as buying key online and using a friend's CD to install the game

Edit : if Rcuber was my neighbor, and I got the game files from him on 4th, u would call that piracy as well? Gosh..

Last edited:
And I asked him to download it because we don't have access to preload from Origin. So if we download the game files from there we can start playing the game at 4th itself. Please go take a look for yourself before blaming.

First of all understand that Torrent is not piracy. Download copyrighted content from Torrent is. It's not piracy if I download game files which im going to play legitimately. It's the same as buying key online and using a friend's CD to install the game

Edit : if Rcuber was my neighbor, and I got the game files from him on 4th, u would call that piracy as well? Gosh..
i agree !

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
What's the point when there won't be any indian servers. I won't buy the game because i get 300ping on SEA servers :(

My online gaming is completely destroyed :(

MTNL MURDABAD!

digit1191

In the zone
What's the point when there won't be any indian servers. I won't buy the game because i get 300ping on SEA servers :(

MTNL MURDABAD!

Hmm yeah. EU servers give around 250 for me. I'm just hoping that this time there'll be Indian servers too.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
are there any Indian servers for BF3?

There were a few at the start and eventually was closed. These were re-enabled a few weeks back and then again went back to the oblivion.

If I am correct, there are some issues with the norms running these servers and they were forced to close.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

MTNL MURDABAD!

there will be indian server , but not sure for how long . Plus MTNL FTW .

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Yep, as expected, not that much of a change. The graphics look more or less the same, a bit on the good side though. Halfway I felt like I was playing BF3 End Game. The Levolution is bullcrap I tell ya. Another gimmick from EA, the building falls to the ground the same way everytime, only thing is that we can make it fall anytime. And I also think the ship coming to the shore will be an awe for the first time and then it kinda gets irritating. Gunplay is same as before.

So yea, I'll wait for BC3.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Yep, as expected, not that much of a change. The graphics look more or less the same, a bit on the good side though. Halfway I felt like I was playing BF3 End Game. The Levolution is bullcrap I tell ya. Another gimmick from EA, the building falls to the ground the same way everytime, only thing is that we can make it fall anytime. And I also think the ship coming to the shore will be an awe for the first time and then it kinda gets irritating. Gunplay is same as before.

So yea, I'll wait for BC3.

can you post the performance please...how is it running on your machine?

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Hmm yeah. EU servers give around 250 for me. I'm just hoping that this time there'll be Indian servers too.

are there any Indian servers for BF3?

There were a few at the start and eventually was closed. These were re-enabled a few weeks back and then again went back to the oblivion.

If I am correct, there are some issues with the norms running these servers and they were forced to close.

there will be indian server , but not sure for how long . Plus MTNL FTW .

Let me tell you something .. take it with a pinch off salt and rat poison.. read what I have said below and put them in your dumb minds. Read this 10 time. Read them as if I am screaming on your face with a megaphone.

INDIAN SERVER ARE THE WORST AMONG ALL. THEY ARE NEVER COMING AND WILL NEVER BE STABLE. IF YOU HAVE BSNL OR IF YOU ARE NEVER GETTING ANYTHING BELOW 200 THEN CHANGE YOUR ISP OR STOP PLAYING BF3/BF4. IF YOU ARE GETTING ANYTHING BELOW 180 PING TO OUTSIDE SERVER THEN THAT IS THE BEST YOU WILL EVER GET AND STOP COMPLAINING. EVEN IF YOU GET 10ms PING IN INDIAN SERVER THE EXPERIENCE WILL BE CRAP AND I HAVE EXPERIENCED IT FIRST HAND.

PS: use of insults is to make sure the reader get really offended and remembers what I told, if I tell calmly they keep asking the same thing again and again.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Let me tell you something .. take it with a pinch off salt and rat poison.. read what I have said below and put them in your dumb minds. Read this 10 time. Read them as if I am screaming on your face with a megaphone.

INDIAN SERVER ARE THE WORST AMONG ALL. THEY ARE NEVER COMING AND WILL NEVER BE STABLE. IF YOU HAVE BSNL OR IF YOU ARE NEVER GETTING ANYTHING BELOW 200 THEN CHANGE YOUR ISP OR STOP PLAYING BF3/BF4. IF YOU ARE GETTING ANYTHING BELOW 180 PING TO OUTSIDE SERVER THEN THAT IS THE BEST YOU WILL EVER GET AND STOP COMPLAINING. EVEN IF YOU GET 10ms PING IN INDIAN SERVER THE EXPERIENCE WILL BE CRAP AND I HAVE EXPERIENCED IT FIRST HAND.

PS: use of insults is to make sure the reader get really offended and remembers what I told, if I tell calmly they keep asking the same thing again and again.

Billa super saiyan ho gaya xD

Saumil996

Journeyman

Can confirm, was getting **** lag on an indian server with 16 ping and all settings on low

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
let me tell you something .. Take it with a pinch off salt and rat poison.. Read what i have said below and put them in your dumb minds. Read this 10 time. Read them as if i am screaming on your face with a megaphone.

indian server are the worst among all. They are never coming and will never be stable. If you have bsnl or if you are never getting anything below 200 then change your isp or stop playing bf3/bf4. If you are getting anything below 180 ping to outside server then that is the best you will ever get and stop complaining. Even if you get 10ms ping in indian server the experience will be crap and i have experienced it first hand.

ps: Use of insults is to make sure the reader get really offended and remembers what i told, if i tell calmly they keep asking the same thing again and again.

did you loose your job ?

Top Bottom