The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Commander Mode trailer

holly crap.. you can tackle melee kills :D

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
Dinos are coming!

'Battlefield 4' dinosaurs show up on DICE LinkedIn page - StickSkills.com - StickSkills.com

dan4u

Took Off!!!
honestly I'm not that impressed with the visuals, other than the collapsing building, ability to integrate an app with the game and a few other changes, everything else looks similar to BF3.......its more of an upgrade for the consoles (60fps + 64 player support) not much for the pc.....

cyborg47

Technomancer
honestly I'm not that impressed with the visuals, other than the collapsing building, ability to integrate an app with the game and a few other changes, everything else looks similar to BF3.......its more of an upgrade for the consoles (60fps + 64 player support) not much for the pc.....

How far can they go? they already peaked with BF3.

Last edited:
OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Yes.. even I was not impressed with the visuals yet, i'm more interested in how the squads workout.

EDIT: for some crap graphics.. look how the Water splashes behind the boats are implemented..

I also know this is just BF3.5 :p , no matter what I say now.. I already told the below phrase when I saw the gameplay

*genophoria.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

dan4u

Took Off!!!
How far can they go? they already peaked with BF3.
They could do a lot better, look at the Crysis series.....they should have called it "BF3: China Rising" :p

Yes.. even I was not impressed with the visuals yet, i'm more interested in how the squads workout.

EDIT: for some crap graphics.. look how the Water splashes behind the boats are implemented..

I also know this is just BF3.5 :p , no matter what I say now.. I already told the below phrase when I saw the gameplay
yep saw that, it looks more like smoke than water...:lol:
I was looking forward to pre-order it, but no I doubt it.

icebags

Technomancer
watching the angry sea sp gameplay, it seems they may introduce naval warfare in mp as well.
maybe there will be several ships including AC with FA's and task of either team with be to destroy opponent ships just like capturing flags in conquest maps.

i am sure if its like that, it will be an overwhelming experience.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Of course they can, but who are they going to sell it to? Obama? he's gonna play the game on super computers?

you don't need a killer rig to have a visually appealing game, what I'm saying is having the choice to get better graphics if you wish to. The crysis series looks good with mid-range graphic cards and amazing with High-end ones. BF4, sadly is a reskinned BF3.
EA is cashing in on the popularity...:twisted:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Expect pretty much every game from now on to feel like a re-skin of older (2011-13) games 'cause they've peaked, only thing left is the CGI-quality graphics.

Top Bottom