Battlefield 4 Discussion

dan4u

Took Off!!!
wait a couple more hours n we'll see the multiplayer gameplay!!! I hope that's going to be the release version and not pre-alpha, alpha or beta :Fingerx::Fingerx:

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
With the way EA releases their games, its gonna be quite a beta (BF3 was a better release though than BF BC2, a half baked cake)

Lets see if they can deliver it in full form on release (I am being optimistic here and do not expect it to be any good by E3 :p)

icebags

Technomancer
sfx is overwhelming, i wonder what will be system req for this ? :eek:
but gameplay, still need to see.....

cyborg47

Technomancer
The presenter was so pissed at the audience that he was stuttering after the video finished, poor fellow.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
The live stream player from Polygon was good, though it took me from 360p to 80p, it didn't pause for a second. Anything like that?

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Holly crap!!! they demoed 64 Player map.. dumb stuck :D

Commander mode confirmed, can give commands via tablet/phone.

a whole building came down. which had a flag/capture point :/

really impressed with the showcase.

*i.imgur.com/lQohdT3.jpg
*i.imgur.com/BnslRVD.jpg

icebags

Technomancer
so, may we call it a new game ? looked quite good to me except that shooters always will be shooters. :)
i liked the idea of bombing beneath the road to bring down the tank, nice.

and vehicles gonna have limited ammo, good thing.

cyborg47

Technomancer
so, may we call it a new game ? looked quite good to me except that shooters always will be shooters. :)
i liked the idea of bombing beneath the road to bring down the tank, nice.

Looked good to me, but the map was a little too big. It wasn't as chaotic as the battlefield 3 conference matches.

icebags

Technomancer
^^ i am sure there will be close quarter maps as well. that sanghai gameplay appears to be "rush", no ?
and they seems taken away the suppression thing.

and ummm will i be able to play commander from my micromax funbook ? :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom