Battlefield 3

freakinghell2

Broken In
Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

Hey guys, what are your average pings? and what ISP/Plans you use? Im getting 300+ ms at most times.. its pretty much unplayable.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Check Asian servers.and what connection do you have?

suyash24seven

Journeyman

can somebody please guide me on how to use origin on a proxy server internet connection? brought my laptop to college today and origin won't connect :(
please. thanks :)

sam142000

Journeyman

Guys my laptop heats upto 102C while playing BF3 online.
Maybe its a settings problem. I see no difference in the graphics when I set Ultra or Low in the graphic settings.
Any solution to this?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Guys my laptop heats upto 102C while playing BF3 online.
Maybe its a settings problem. I see no difference in the graphics when I set Ultra or Low in the graphic settings.
Any solution to this?

Well at lower resolution , you actually cant see the difference between high and low ! and dude 102C is very high , you need a cooling pad !

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

finally got new set of keyboard and mouse.. G105 KBD and G400 Mouse, now I need to know the mapping :p how do you select the gadgets ?

Saumil996

Journeyman

All British and german servers which used to give very low ping around 100-150 have suddenly shot up to ~300. Only Singaporean servers are playable now
Anyone else having this problem??

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

@Saumil pings are fine for me .

@iittopper: using one for reload and another one for secondary. using middle click for melee.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

Kbd: 1, 2, 3 = gun, hand gun, kit.
Mouse: thumb back key, forward key, middle click = reload, melee, grenade.

So, how's End Game? :p

Thunder

Journeyman

End game for PC is releasing on March 12th. Though my jet skills are yet to be toned :p
*img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/11/a2erapeh.jpg
Will EA show BF4 at GDC'13? I think so :D

Last edited:

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

^ Yep most probably , they have shown MOH warfighter and premium content in GDC itself , so there is a high chance that we may be able to see the glimse of BF4 which will again increase my adrenaline blood flowing all over the body due to excitement ! I have upgraded my pc for bf3 only and would love to do the same for bf4 :-D

Top Bottom