Battlefield 3

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

How to get kills with jets...really struggling lately enemy rocking with ECM jammer my ir flares too long to recharge ..my heat seekers not able to own jets but their always hits me despite flares....getting really annoyed .....pls help
PS I am good wid tank chopper mobile AA etc just jets.....
Also don't get it how they always manage to get behind me -.-

Onle one thing i can advice is if you are behind enemy jet , hit him once with heat seeker , when he use his flare , hit him again so that he doesn't have any chance but to get hit ! then kill him with machine gun .

anyways 6 gb patch is now live , i dunno when i will be able to complete it but 6 gb :shock:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Seriously I really need a new HDD now, God knows where will i Install Simcity :(..Only 5 gb will be left after this patch is installed

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Seriously I really need a new HDD now, God knows where will i Install Simcity :(..Only 5 gb will be left after this patch is installed

my c drive is full ! have to delete one game for it ! will finish crysis 2 and delete it , then will install patch :-(

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

It's just a client update

my c drive is full ! have to delete one game for it ! will finish crysis 2 and delete it , then will install patch :-(

My origin is in E, we cant install EA Games in which drive we want or i have to install it in origin folder only?

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

I want to see the reaction from S1800000rpm :p

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

It's just a client update

My origin is in E, we cant install EA Games in which drive we want or i have to install it in origin folder only?

you can install it anywhere , but since you already have game installed , patch will be automatically installed in the same drive !

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

^^ Yep , first patch gets pushed then the DLC.. 10-12 9-11 gigs give or take in total

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

OT:
I Hate EA for 1 big reason now sim city has small maps game costs 1.5k,it has all ways online DRM, Now they say in future there will be big maps that means, yeah a DLC costing 1k for having big maps :| tell me why not to hate EA now

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Ot:
To many patches were the main reason many stopped playing TF2

sam142000

Journeyman

here's the change list.
End Game live today for PS3 Premiums, game update brings fixes - News - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

dan4u

Took Off!!!

we can install Origin anywhere we want, the games need not be installed in the same folder as origin. I've installed Origin in the C drive and BF3 in an external hardisk....no issues at all

Top Bottom