Battlefield 3

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

there are literally no servers for End Game....

sorry I only selected Noshar canals .......now got servers with awesome pings...:razz:

Last edited:

icebags

Technomancer

^^ there are crazy addictive maps like metro and Nose Hair Canals , those will keep us engaged for a long time :p ,

i wanted to play some other infantry/light vehicle conquest maps, but singapore servers rarely have 32+ppl in those maps. I will probably live as long as populated singapore servers live, due to ping issues. or may be unless bf4 comes up with something revolutionary.

well, is there any way we can arrange a match with other platoons without renting a server ?

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door

i wanted to play some other infantry/light vehicle conquest maps, but singapore servers rarely have 32+ppl in those maps. I will probably live as long as populated singapore servers live, due to ping issues. or may be unless bf4 comes up with something revolutionary.

well, is there any way we can arrange a match with other platoons without renting a server ?
Try EU servers...
add me up on BLOG....lets squad up...

icebags

Technomancer

eu servers lag..... all 300+ ms.

Last edited:

prudhivisekhar

In the zone

Hi. I too want to join. is BF3 limited version good or I need to buy Premium version. I am confused. Thanks in Advance.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Hi. I too want to join. is BF3 limited version good or I need to buy Premium version. I am confused. Thanks in Advance.

its based on how much you want to play or what kind of maps you play the most, many of us hangout in the base maps. premium is good if you want to play all maps. if you want CQ only then take limited if available and then buy Close Quarters. also the patch size is very large, so if you are going for Premium then make sure you have large bandwidth and speed. else you will be spending weeks just downloading the patches and DLC's

prudhivisekhar

In the zone

For multiplayer, I will be playing with you all only. So for base maps, limited is enough right...Wt is CQ?

I can buy from flipkart to skip the downloading part and then buy addons..

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

For multiplayer, I will be playing with you all only. So for base maps, limited is enough right...Wt is CQ?

I can buy from flipkart to skip the downloading part and then buy addons..

CQ = Close Quarters = run and gun style gameplay.

even if you buy the Premium Edition you have to download a lot cause, you get the base maps only on the disk and rest of the DLC/Addons are to be downloaded from their servers. if you can catch hold of a friend who already has the complete uptodate version then you can copy their files. Also on a side note even if you have a high speed internet connection, the download is usually slow (more recently), it took me about 8 hrs to download 4 gig DLC

prudhivisekhar

In the zone

8 hours. I have 15mbps plan. Will buy limited version only. But after that do I need to buy CQ to play with you all ?

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

8 hours. I have 15mbps plan. Will buy limited version only. But after that do I need to buy CQ to play with you all ?
its good enough. buy limited edition if available, after that there will be a 6 Gig update, should get downloaded in ~3 hrs on your connection. No need to buy CQ, hardly anyone is playing that in our group :p. we usually play new DLC's for couple of days and then switch back to base maps. I have more recently been playing only TDM, but will switch back to Conquest maps after a couple of days. so go ahead and buy the copy :) if you do like the maps then you can always upgrade to premium later or when its available on sale ;)

prudhivisekhar

In the zone

its good enough. buy limited edition if available, after that there will be a 6 Gig update, should get downloaded in ~3 hrs on your connection. No need to buy CQ, hardly anyone is playing that in our group :p. we usually play new DLC's for couple of days and then switch back to base maps. I have more recently been playing only TDM, but will switch back to Conquest maps after a couple of days. so go ahead and buy the copy :) if you do like the maps then you can always upgrade to premium later or when its available on sale ;)

Thanks....will place order in Flipkart...

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Thanks....will place order in Flipkart...

Buy the game from here Home | Game4u India- Buy PC Games, PS3 Games, Xbox 360 Games in India | Buy PSP Games | Buy Games Online | Buy Games Online India. |Battlefield 3 . Much cheaper

Now most of the people play base maps rather than dlc , so get standard edition and get the dlc which you like later !

prudhivisekhar

In the zone

Buy the game from here Home | Game4u India- Buy PC Games, PS3 Games, Xbox 360 Games in India | Buy PSP Games | Buy Games Online | Buy Games Online India. |Battlefield 3 . Much cheaper

Now most of the people play base maps rather than dlc , so get standard edition and get the dlc which you like later !

If I use But now option, will I receive hard copy? It is out of stock. So I think no other option ...but to buy from flipkart

Last edited:

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

If I use But now option, will I receive hard copy? It is out of stock. So I think no other option ...but to buy from flipkart

oh yeah its out of stock , didnt notice . Buy it from Flipkart or from here Buy Battlefield 3 for PC in India at the best price. Screenshots, videos, reviews available.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

If you can, wait for some days.. I saw BF3 go on sale many times, you may get this game at 700-1000 Rs. But that is Download version, you will not get Physical copy.

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door

at the nd of the day its gonna be one big ass download...
do this....
get the *ahem*version.
Install it..
buy the code.
activate in origin.
Start download.
see where its getting downloaded.
copy paste the reloaded version in the "origin games" folder...
start download again.

u will save about 10/12 GB by this...
Stop at 1%.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

'Tis legit.

*image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/11/1363445352-bf4-x.jpg