Battlefield 3

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

guys today most Singapore servers are giving Ping in the range 70-130ms :shock:..........usually it was always above 200ms

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

@rcuber - also update - bf3 premium edition @ 2599 , which include the base game , ( lollz dlc @ 2699 is costlier than base game + dlc @ 2599)

dan4u

Took Off!!!

^^ yea that's true, why couldn't they make premium cheaper :-x,
also there's a New server update on all formats on November 6th

EDIT:-

I don't know if its much of a big deal, but to me its just awesome :-D, before it was always 200ms+, or if I was lucky 150ms, but from yesterday this is what I'm getting ..
*i46.tinypic.com/21ruu.jpg

Don't know if it'll last :Fingerx:, but if it does, then I'd definitely get Premium

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

@dan4u - wow you get awesome pings , I used to get that with my beloved mtnl connection , but now it is gone .

Tried playing bf3 with tata photon , pings were high but i mostly get lag free servers . As i dont have premium , i logged in with my friend account who has premium and played armour kill and close quaters for the first time . To be surprised i found most of the armour kill server to be empty . I dont know why , but i liked close quaters more than armour kill and the HD destruction was awsome . Anyways i am happy that tata photon is giving me good pings ( as low as 140) , So i think 3G will also work good since its better than photon , I will try it today .

PS - tried playing multiplayer with 2g , to my surprised , atleast game started . but i could not move my player :D

duke123

In the zone

^^guys i can play single player smooth.also i have BSNL UL 900..i can play CS 1.6 with 100-150 pings...is that sufficient for battlefield multi player..thinking to buy premium...

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

^^guys i can play single player smooth.also i have BSNL UL 900..i can play CS 1.6 with 100-150 pings...is that sufficient for battlefield multi player..thinking to
buy premium...

yes it will be enough for multiplayer ! do you already have the game ? or are you buying buying bf3 premium edition ?

icebags

Technomancer

TaDaaa, i have arrived. RCuber & iittopper accept my friend request from PineappleTree.

And again thanks to u for helping me through. :)

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

After a long time this happened.. 80% of my team was from TDF :p
Battle Report - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

FYI.. we joined the server when US had capped all the flags and we were I think down by 100 tickets or more.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

After a long time this happened.. 80% of my team was from TDF :p
Battle Report - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

FYI.. we joined the server when US had capped all the flags and we were I think down by 100 tickets or more.

Nice match except your kill death ratio :p

where i can find a manual for stuff ?

manual for what stuff ?

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Nice match except your kill death ratio :p
yep.. I know .. you haven't seen the worst of my KD.. :p

Reason for such a KD and my low accuracy is that I use a controller for playing BF3 :p . .but hey.. I end up higher than other KDB/Mouse players :p, PTFO ;)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

yep.. I know .. you haven't seen the worst of my KD.. :p

Reason for such a KD and my low accuracy is that I use a controller for playing BF3 :p . .but hey.. I end up higher than other KDB/Mouse players :p, PTFO ;)

Even i used to play bf3 with controller earlier . Played around 2 month till i really pissed off . My kill death ratio was 0.23 at that time :D . Now i play with mouse and keyboard which proof to be of great help . Now i only use controller when i have the urge to enjoy vibration while shooting or to play knife only server particularly operation metro .

Top Bottom