Check this out guys. Anyone excited? Me is. :p

cyborg47

Technomancer
Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

oh screw this! I thought it was going to be a 2143. What's stopping DICE? :(

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

if this is announced now, how long will it take to reach the end user? I am waiting for it already from past 2 months or so when i formatted my pc.

PS:: Re installing BF3 (boughrt digitally) is like a suicide coz of the BSNL stinking FUP.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

So.. I reached Colonel LVL 100, need to unlock all attachments and finish all assignments, and then I will retire from BF3 :p

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

^^ I started playing TDM for improving my accuracy and reflex, but got addicted to it :p

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Lol...so what's your favourite map from Endgame. I like nebandan flats because it has long roads and windmills to crash into :p

Kiasar Railroad looks nice, but I haven't played EG much.. may be from tonight i will

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

BF4 teaser is up.. check battlefield Twitter page

[video]*vine.co/v/bpeapQiWB3l[/video]

cyborg47

Technomancer

Price hike very likely this time, from 1.5 to 1.8k. People can't resist battlefield :p

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Price hike very likely this time, from 1.5 to 1.8k. People can't resist battlefield :p

I think they will retain the same pricing scheme , 1,499 for limited edition and 1599 for premium when it releases.. I hope they get premium edition at release time itself.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

I think they will retain the same pricing scheme , 1,499 for limited edition and 1599 for premium when it releases.. I hope they get premium edition at release time itself.

Any idea when will this ever start shipping?? do u think it comes in 2013 et al?

/OT

How is MOH Warfighter multiplayer?? There is no exclusive thread on this and so dint find a suitable place to ask this.

Top Bottom