Battlefield 3

rahul18348

Broken In
Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

need to ask you guys which servers do you play on? and also what kind of ping do you get on them. i'm on bsnl broadband (in bilaspur, chattisgarh). i don't get a ping lower than 200ms in any of the european servers. what can i do to get lower pings

SunE

Professional Newbie

^^ 200 pings on European or American servers is pretty normal as it actually takes that much time for data packets to reach the destination. Internet data packets travel through fibre optic cables which provide about 70% of the speed of light. So it is geographically and scientifically impossible for data packets to reach thousand of miles away in much less than 200ms. Get it? :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

^^i get less than 200 pings in European servers. Everrywher else its above 200-300.

SunE

Professional Newbie

Yes you can get a little less than 200. You must be getting around 170-180 right?

rahul18348

Broken In

but is BF3 playable with 200-300ms ping? if not then what is the point getting killed repeatedly and wasting tickets just because the other guy has a better connection.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

yes.. I get 190+ on European Servers.. playable up to 300ms.. lags/rubberbanding after 350+

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V

That was SPARTA.. The biggest, baddest & the bloodiest Rush Mode I ever played in Battlefield 3. Had fun with Rcuber, Aaronbrako & Psygeist..
Battle Report - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

That was SPARTA.. The biggest, baddest & the bloodiest Rush Mode I ever played in Battlefield 3. Had fun with Rcuber, Aaronbrako & Psygeist..

Yea, we defended the last M-COM like the world was coming to a end :D

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V

^^Yeah. that was the most intense battle ever. I'm going to get Close Quarters DLC after seeing that.. BTW what will be the price of that?

My team lost by a huge margin but still got Best Recon :D

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!

Guys I am starting a clan in BF3 soon. I want players who are good team players, and should always play with their Mumbles connected with other clan mates. I have been administrating clans since 4 years, right from Counter Strike 1.6, Source, Modern Warfare 2, BFBC2 and now in BF3. The clan will also have a server running soon, and will require the clan members to pool for the same. For those of you interested, PM me on the forum, or add me on Origin/Battlelog desiJATT93.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl

Anyone planning on hosting a BF3 Server in INDIA? maybe buying the game and then pwning all the guys on the forum will make sense :D

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V

I'm alive.. Just got back from the office? Get your arse online right now soldier :p

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI

MyB/LAV Fragnetics.com MY/SG Public Server - Server Browser - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

Found this awesome server..pings ranging from 100 - 120..Rush mode xD

g_suresh_mps

Proud Core i7 Owner

Guyz I installed this game and completed it on my desktop now how to play via network can you guyz guide me thanks in advance

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI

just use origin to launch the game, it will ask you to install some plugins and redirect you to a "battlelog" webpage on your browser..and you can play from there..

add people, given on the first page, to your origin account and you can join them

SunE

Professional Newbie

After almost 1 whole day finally my game should be updated and ready to play tomorrow. Add me to the list T0rN4D0-SuNnY :D

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

After almost 1 whole day finally my game should be updated and ready to play tomorrow. Add me to the list T0rN4D0-SuNnY :D

Updated..

couldn't play a single round :| today..

Top Bottom