Battlefield 3 discussion!

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
For me, BF3 is the first game since 2006 where I'm using kb for driving vehicles..., I've been spoiled by game pad. :p
Anyways, now I'm able to enjoy flying heli, with bonus being the superb throttle control :)).

from the time I Upgraded my PC without changing my kbd I had issues with the kbd (PS2 to USB Converter is to be blamed) im so much used to the controller that I am not able to play using the kbd mouse :razz:

How many of you run on 1080p full ultra with AA ?

I cannot run at 1080p . so I have to tone down the settings :(

PS: this is in reference with MP.

Last edited:

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
from the time I Upgraded my PC without changing my kbd I had issues with the kbd (PS2 to USB Converter is to be blamed) im so much used to the controller that I am not able to play using the kbd mouse :razz:

How many of you run on 1080p full ultra with AA ?

I cannot run at 1080p . so I have to tone down the settings :(

PS: this is in reference with MP.

i play at ultra with 560ti .

PS - Battlefield 3 premium pc is priced at 3299 at flipkart . guess its better than buying game ( rs 1299) + premium(2699) . And the people who will buy premium edition has to download maybe 10gb update !! that freaking huge .

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
noob question - what actually is this thing ??
We were having a discussion about it before. It's mainly for preventing eye strain.

got it from Indian store? does it have power?
Yeah, Intencity. Went out for shopping and it was an impulsive purchase.
It's without power.

This particular model feels more sturdy and looks good with polished silver frame.

Saumil996

Journeyman
I Play at Ultra :-D

BTW
I seriously want to learn how to fly the jet well can any experienced jet pilot in this forum help me out by giving me some sort of video link, tips
My basic problem is with destroying other jets (i can't seem to destroy them even when i'm on their 6 :-x ).

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
The problem is there are already experts in Jets and heli, so if I am going to take a Jet now, chances are that I will be shotdown immediately after takeoff :p

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
The problem is there are already experts in Jets and heli, so if I am going to take a Jet now, chances are that I will be shotdown immediately after takeoff :p

Yeah, more with the Jet. Heli, you can go on free run.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ here's the list of changes :
*battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/view/2832654785571482527/

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Oh...I stopped playing this game. Don't get time and interest now.

make time dude.. I always get to play atleast two rounds a day.. saying that, yesterday was one horrible day for me, was getting r@ped by the enemy :-?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
make time dude.. I always get to play atleast two rounds a day.. saying that, yesterday was one horrible day for me, was getting r@ped by the enemy :-?

Unstable net connection leaves me with SP games like Walking Dead etc. I'll be back.

Top Bottom