Battlefield 3 discussion!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Completed the Comrades mission. Story seems to be having less impact on me.
Driving and firing from a fully weaponised Tank is so much fun.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Guys, I need me some help. It's that thing again - I have BF3 installed and I reinstalled OS but now Origin is not recognizing it so what to do now? - I've reinstalled Origin and retraced the installed games path to my BF3 path. Now it's "preparing" forever. HALP!

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
I just purchased this game from origin but it's still in the downloading phase.
Planning to purchase some gaming grade keyboard and mouse including mousepad.
But not decided on which one to buy .

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Guys, I need me some help. It's that thing again - I have BF3 installed and I reinstalled OS but now Origin is not recognizing it so what to do now? - I've reinstalled Origin and retraced the installed games path to my BF3 path. Now it's "preparing" forever. HALP!
well, that sums up Forigin.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

And, help?

sunnyhj

Broken In
And, help?

Same here..Installed windows 8 ,copied the backup folder of bf3 to its original place. Now i need someone to post a pic of the registries or just write it down so that the Damned Origin can pick up the f*$king game..

Look here.. regs will be here "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\EA Games

EDIT : Done everything by myself. Had to install a 99mb update.Now playing again :D

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Bought Logitech Attack 3 Joystick for jets & heli, coz i couldn't fly with mouse/kb :p

Size
*i.imgur.com/pFyYS.jpg
*i.imgur.com/9AtpQ.jpg

19cm height, ~17cmm width.
*i.imgur.com/SIlr8.jpg

did some practice, i think it'll take another week to get full control.
btw, the dedicated throttle is awesome :))
using 4 & 5 button for yaw.

bought thru flipkart @ Rs.1125/-

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
For me, BF3 is the first game since 2006 where I'm using kb for driving vehicles..., I've been spoiled by game pad. :p
Anyways, now I'm able to enjoy flying heli, with bonus being the superb throttle control :)).

Top Bottom