Batman: Arkham Origins

gameranand

Living to Play
How? He was portrayed as a less badarse guy in AC and AA, maybe because he had learned something.

You have a gadget in a prequel then how come it was not in the sequel ?? I mean if he learned something better previously then why did he ditched that skill later ?? I am strictly talking story wise.

cyborg47

Technomancer
You have a gadget in a prequel then how come it was not in the sequel ?? I mean if he learned something better previously then why did he ditched that skill later ?? I am strictly talking story wise.
Well, they can't completely strip batman down of any weapons just because its a prequel right? Some liberties need to be taken ;)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Yeah I totally get that, but I was just explaining to him how the game got some hammering from critics.

Major critique are mainly bugs, same feeling like AC and some arseh**es say the story is bad.

Also Batman's utility belt is limited. He equips those gadgets which are necessary for taking down a specific guy. Maybe that's why he has different gadgets every time, in comics, movies, cartoon, everywhere.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Finished the game. The story was pretty good actually. And the pace picked up towards the end,to epic proportions. Loved the exchange of emotions/development of characters between joker,alfred,batman,gordon,harley quinn etc. I am itching to spell out which parts I liked the most but can' do so because of spoilers :p
However,there are so many bugs in this game -_- The burnley comm tower,counter sign not showing up at times,batman not being able to counter in the mid of another move(unlike the games),grapple bug. But overall,the story makes up for a lot. I really liked the story.And the game is very,very well optimised. Runs smooth.
8/10 for me :) -2 for ripping off even simple basic animations from rocksteady, copying certain themes from rocksteady(can't spell out.spoilers), and ofcourse,bugs. The music is another gripe. It could have been much better at certain places.

Flash

Lost in speed
8/10 for me :) -2 for ripping off even simple basic animations from rocksteady, copying certain themes from rocksteady(can't spell out.spoilers), and ofcourse,bugs. The music is another gripe. It could have been much better at certain places.
Rocksteady gave FULL access to WB Montreal to access their Arkham series assets.. It's not ripping off.

RBX

In the zone
It is the most bug ridden game I've ever seen.

Bird Side Mission
I was asked to investigate a gang fight, defeated all of them but there was no prompt to interrogate the last enemy, reloaded and defeated all of them again and it finally appeared. Then there was another fight I had to deal with, defeated all of them and again no interrogate prompt; I thought reloading just like last time would work but there is no gang fight and no one to be interrogated.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
I am liking this game better than arkham city . Even though it has bugs and glitch atleast it does not give stuttering problem that AC gave during its launch month .

amjath

Human Spambot
I am liking this game better than arkham city . Even though it has bugs and glitch atleast it does not give stuttering problem that AC gave during its launch month .

Exactly I don't know why this game gets so much hate. Camera angles in every big fight is epic

sandeep410

Journeyman
What to do after you beat deathstroke. you get new claw and you climb up to penguin door. But its locked. Now where to go????

sandeep410

Journeyman
After i defeated deathstroke bottom door was locked and not opening. Now that i restarted game its unlocked and exit was through it.
Also while on engimas mission i was not able to climb ledge and hence got stuck. Damn these stupid bugs.

amjath

Human Spambot
After i defeated deathstroke bottom door was locked and not opening. Now that i restarted game its unlocked and exit was through it.
Also while on engimas mission i was not able to climb ledge and hence got stuck. Damn these stupid bugs.

Updates are already released and everything is fixed

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

yeah one of the tower is bugged but was fixed with a patch . there is video which shows to pass that glitch .

Top Bottom