Batman : Arkham Knight

Flash

Lost in speed
luckily or unluckily I don't own any other arkham games apart from arkham knight in my steam library, how many games will I get?
Did you read this statement by WB?

"This means we will be giving away copies of Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY, Batman: Arkham City GOTY, Batman: Arkham Origins, and Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate. The Batman: Arkham library of games will be given to everyone who has already purchased or will purchase Batman: Arkham Knight for PC prior to 11:59 pm PDT, November 16, 2015. We're actively working with our partners at Valve to make this happen as soon as we can, so watch your Steam Library. We are aiming to deliver all of the games by December."

amjath

Human Spambot
Batman: Arkham Knight PC Players Still Finding Problems After Relaunch - IGN

Yeah, Arkham Knight is still super broken for me. Is there another patch with the “real” release, or do I have to just try to play the game with Pyramid Head Batman...
*i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--QIuAwlN8--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/1494298866040336424.jpg

See comment
Old Arkham Knight Steam Reviews Are Now Flagged As ‘Pre-Release' [UPDATED]

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Well those of you bought it from steam, I suggest get a refund. For those who got retail copies or other stores, you getting no refunds as of now.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
The goty for this game on pc can only be garbage of the year edition.

So am guessing they won't make goty for this like origins. Maybe a complete edition but who cares.

It would be the Garbage Of The Century edition.
Untill and unless they give a GTX 970 + i7 4770 + 16 gb ram rig free with the complete game, it won't be worth buying. :lol:

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
It would be the Garbage Of The Century edition.
Untill and unless they give a GTX 970 + i7 4770 + 16 gb ram rig free with the complete game, it won't be worth buying.
You know I remember reading critics previews about this, last year, when originally this was slated to be released in the same week as the wild hunt. And the critics were like: cdpr should have selected a different data for their pc release as they compete with AK and will be completely blown away and shadowed by AK fans.

I want to see their faces now.

Gollum

Collector
I just got a gtx960 and find that most games need 4-12GB and above.
Oh what has the PC gaming world turned itself into :-(
I could have bought a few games for PS4 and played them in full glory without troubleshooting much :p

Top Bottom