Batman : Arkham Knight

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
So, does anyone still have this game ?? How's the performance of the recent patch ??

Gameplay performance improved on the high end cards. Somewhat improved on mid range cards.(there are still some areas where framerate drops but its not that bad).

I own both GTX 960 and GTX 980Ti so can confirm (atleast on my PCs).

Overall, game is playable.

But after playing Metal Gear Solid V and Mad Max, I don't think I will go back to AK. It is on my "Delete from steam after playing once" list.

Flash

Lost in speed
In a Steam Community message, Warner Bros. Interactive stated

"At 10 am PDT, Oct. 28th, Batman: Arkham Knight will be re-released for the PC platform. At the same time we'll also be releasing a patch that brings the PC version fully up-to-date with content that has been released for console (with the exception of console exclusives). This means that next week, all PC players will have access to Photo Mode, Big Head Mode, Batman: Arkham Asylum Batman Skin, and character selection in combat AR challenges."

Batman: Arkham Knight for the PC will finally be re-released on October 28 | Windows Central

masterkd

Padawan
WB announced compensation for owners.

Free digital copies of games from the Batman: Arkham library.
The "Community Challenge Pack” DLC.
The Batman: Arkham inspired Team Fortress 2 items created by the Batman: Arkham community.

Steam Community :: Group Announcements :: Batman?: Arkham Knight

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Nah, they'll give all four (at least that's what everyone is saying)
Lol, enjoy with that thought while you can.

They will go bankrupt if they were to, 4 games combined on sale is $20.

So why not just sell AK at 50% then.

Edit: on second though there were so many steam refunds, I don't think there are many owners of this game on pc. So I guess it is a viable thought. But still it's not worth it- you pay $90 for game and dlcs and get extra 4 games worth $20 total on sale. No good as there is potentially going to be more dlc next year.

Last edited:

Flash

Lost in speed
Lol, enjoy with that thought while you can.

They will go bankrupt if they were to, 4 games combined on sale is $20.

So why not just sell AK at 50% then.

WB said:
"This means we will be giving away copies of Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY, Batman: Arkham City GOTY, Batman: Arkham Origins, and Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate. The Batman: Arkham library of games will be given to everyone who has already purchased or will purchase Batman: Arkham Knight for PC prior to 11:59 pm PDT, November 16, 2015. We're actively working with our partners at Valve to make this happen as soon as we can, so watch your Steam Library. We are aiming to deliver all of the games by December."

Batman: Arkham Knight for Windows PC on sale again, with some extra free Batman games | Windows Central

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I would still suggest don't get it now.

Get goty if and when they release it next year. For now get witcher 3 expansion pass.

Coz that is the only dev that really cares for its customers in today's market.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
so if I own a copy of bat man arkham knight will I get all the above mentioned games and packs?
Can't be sure, WB have been very vague in that statement.

They say you will receive games from the arkham suite. They don't say how many or which ones or what happens if you already own the game they are gonna give. Whether you get extra key or not etc. All in all pretty vague.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Can't be sure, WB have been very vague in that statement.

They say you will receive games from the arkham suite. They don't say how many or which ones or what happens if you already own the game they are gonna give. Whether you get extra key or not etc. All in all pretty vague.

luckily or unluckily I don't own any other arkham games apart from arkham knight in my steam library, how many games will I get?

masterkd

Padawan
Also a lot of people already have some/all of previous games. So I guess WB is not going to suffer much losses.

Top Bottom