Batman : Arkham Knight

Killing Machine
Thank you! I too got one after mailing them with a picture of my invoice with serial number. :D
Please explain a bit more. Did you claim the games from the original promotion (Witcher / Arkham Knight) as well before?

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Please explain a bit more. Did you claim the games from the original promotion (Witcher / Arkham Knight) as well before?

Yes I did. I said that I had already redeemed B:AK and I was not happy with that. I also asked if they can provide me the code for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. They asked me the date of purchase. After that they sent me the code to redeem it.

Killing Machine
Great googly moogly!! :shock:

I bought my card from Newegg.com. Spoke to them and they just gave me a code for MGS V: Phantom Pain.

Thank you [MENTION=129731]Shah[/MENTION], [MENTION=311809]chimera201[/MENTION] :)

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
@aniketdawn.89 See that's what I'm talking about.

*steamcommunity.com/app/287700/discussions/0/541906989396521399/

Now where do I contact them. I had received the code from Nvidia directly.

- - - Updated - - -

Got Witcher 3, Arkham Knight and MGSV worth Rs. 4K with GTX 970. Best GPU deal ever.

Hope is a good thing.

Downloading MGSV now....@2Mbps

i contacted the nagraj person telling that I have not used arkham knight code he told he cant give, can you tell what specifically u said......

- - - Updated - - -

Great googly moogly!! :shock:

I bought my card from Newegg.com. Spoke to them and they just gave me a code for MGS V: Phantom Pain.

Thank you @Shah, @chimera201 :)

again where did u talk, what did u say........

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
See Life isn't Cruel. The world that the Boss envisioned will soon become a reality. Still downloading...

i contacted the nagraj person telling that I have not used arkham knight code he told he cant give, can you tell what specifically u said......

- - - Updated - - -

Did u buy a Geforce GTX 970,980? If yes u should have gotten Arkham Knight code. Else u aren't eligible. If you purchased it recently you should directly get MGSV code.

Killing Machine
Spoke to Newegg US customer care. Asked about the current Nvidia promotion for my card. They said MGS V. I said I already received Witcher 3 and Arkham Knight but AK was useless to me due to game issues. Asked if they could issue me MGS V. They put me on hold and after 3 minutes, voila! From responses in forums, in US, it looks like it all depends on the retailer. Some are giving, some aren't.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
See Life isn't Cruel. The world that the Boss envisioned will soon become a reality. Still downloading...

Did u buy a Geforce GTX 970,980? If yes u should have gotten Arkham Knight code. Else u aren't eligible. If you purchased it recently you should directly get MGSV code.

got gtx 970 asus dc2, claimed batman arkham knight.......

- - - Updated - - -

i talked to that nagraj guy he told he can't give me even though i purchased a month back only..........

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Finally, I am able to play this game at 1440p maxed out 30FPS.
PS: Patch is not out yet.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Patch Out.
Getting a respectable 100FPS at 1440p maxed out(including Nvidia Gameworks) using a GTX 980Ti. Batmobile no longer destroys your FPS.

OP
iittopper

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Yup , its better to wait . They will continue to release more patch , till they will finally release the finished game on steam . Will probably take 3-4 months more .

quicky008

Technomancer
Patch Out.
Getting a respectable 100FPS at 1440p maxed out(including Nvidia Gameworks) using a GTX 980Ti. Batmobile no longer destroys your FPS.
Earlier the game's visuals looked pretty terrible because of the low resolution texture bug-has this issue been fixed in the latest patch?

Top Bottom