Batman: Arkham City

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Man you have two 580's and your frames are dipping to 32 with syncing problems? Heard that rocksteady will release a patch to fix these problems.

So i guess i'll run this game in dx9 mode only. DX11 will be unplayable for me on my 5750.

revolt

Banned
Please dont ignore that i have a SLI.It seems this game dosent take advantage of that.Wait for a single gtx 580 user review or test yourself.(i dont have much time to test it in solo mode).

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^Yeah i knew that already buddy. I meant two 580's in sli in my previous post. Actually it isn't scaling issue but problem is in the dx11 mode. Rocksteady has admitted this and will be releasing a patch.

Besides if there are scaling issues, then your scores are equivalent to a single 580 only. Performance won't dip if there is minimal scaling. You have two 1.5gb 580's or 3gb ones? Who's the board maker ( brand)?

revolt

Banned
I already got that that you knew that.what i meant was please note it may perform better on a single card than a sli one as it seems it is not taking advantage of it.Btw i have 1.5 version ZOTAC GTX 580.

Kalyan

Journeyman
Got the game for pc on letsbuy. Does anyone know how to use the codes given? I got two codes, one is the cd key and the other is a "Earth One batman skin" redeem code. On the box, it was written to activate the pass to unlock catwoman. But no details of where to unlock. How to activate the code?
Also, when I am redeeming the skin code in windows live, it is giving me an error code: 800700e8 and unable to redeem it.

How to update the game to the latest patch? when google'd, I didn't find any download link even in the official site and the mention was that steam automatically updates the game. How do I update it without steam?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Got the game for pc on letsbuy. Does anyone know how to use the codes given? I got two codes, one is the cd key and the other is a "Earth One batman skin" redeem code. On the box, it was written to activate the pass to unlock catwoman. But no details of where to unlock. How to activate the code?
The Catwoman DLC code needs to be entered within the game. When you start a new game, it will inform you that Catwoman is an additional playable character and then it will present you with the option to redeem your code or continue the game without her. This is what I was presented with on the Xbox 360. I'm assuming, the same options would prevail on PC too.

How to update the game to the latest patch? when google'd, I didn't find any download link even in the official site and the mention was that steam automatically updates the game. How do I update it without steam?
Unfortunately, the patch is only available by Steam.

Soumik99

Journeyman
GFWL automatically downloads the patch during login. The game runs fine in DX 9 though. I am currently at Penguin's subway den. :))

baKu

Broken In
i ordered my arkham city copy from flipkart.com a few days ago...and tried putting on to dx11 on my 6950 the dx11 performance really suks ... as on net it was published that the patch has been released on steam...but didnt mention anything about GFWL users...so i login'd with my GFWL account so that it wud download the patch..but nothin haappned...even googl'd a lot about it but came up with nothin...is the patch has been released on GFWL....? any idea about it?

Soumik99

Journeyman
=/ The patch does not really say anything about dx11 performance.. it fixes some secondary issues.. i think the dx11 patch has not even been released yet.

baKu

Broken In
ohh okk.....den have to w8 again for the patch....it does look ggod in dx9 but wanna take advantage of my dx11 card...n infact there will be more performance in dx11..!!!!

masterkd

Padawan
The Catwoman DLC code needs to be entered within the game. When you start a new game, it will inform you that Catwoman is an additional playable character and then it will present you with the option to redeem your code or continue the game without her. This is what I was presented with on the Xbox 360. I'm assuming, the same options would prevail on PC too.

nope in my PC it didn't ask for me that way!!
Anyone here knows how to enter bonus codes??is it GFWL reedem code option??

Anyway My game got updated too in GFWL login but that doesn't solve any DX11 performance issue..in the main menu I'm barely getting 3-4 fps..tried bencemark once and avg fps was 48 but still playing in DX9!!

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Sorry to break your link PC guys. Just wanted to barge in to brag that this is my first 1000/1000 achievement game for the X360 :D. Stopped playing it coz Skyrim came out. Must have put 50 hours into this game.

prankie

D PrankMaster
Hi, I just bought Arkham city, took 20 min for installation.. and when I run it, game is lagging at several occassions... My system configuration is in the signature, please don't tell me that it can't handle the game.. i have heard of dx11 issues with the game, is that affecting the performance in my system? Resolution: 1600x900

prankie

D PrankMaster
I bought this game from letsbuy.i registered today for live id, but when i started the game using that id. I got an error that cd key is already in use!! I contacted Micrsosoft customer care via chat. Here is the log:
Privacy Statement
You are now chatting with 'Michael Y'.

PRIYANK: HI

Michael Y: Hello, thank you for contacting Xbox Customer Support. My name is Mike. Please give me a moment to review your question.

PRIYANK: ok

Michael Y: I can see how this may be of a concern to you, it sounds like you are currently experiencing some issues with accessing the content from your prepaid code?

PRIYANK: yes

PRIYANK: i m not able to save my game as it says the code is already in use

Michael Y: ok one moment while I check the status of your code.

Michael Y: where is this code from?

Michael Y: India?

PRIYANK: yes

Michael Y: it shows on my end that this code was redeemed under a different gamertag on 12/1

PRIYANK: but i got the game yesterday only and iwas sealed pack

Michael Y: Please take it back to the retailer to get it exchanged and if they need to verify the status of the code and when it was consumed they can call us direct or I can give you a reference number to call with.

PRIYANK: i bought it from a online store.. and it will be a long process for me.. ain't there an online method?

Michael Y: you have to contact the retailer sir

PRIYANK: ok.. give me the reference number

Michael Y: 1167832961

PRIYANK: ok. thanks. can i use this chatlog for reference?

Michael Y: sure

PRIYANK: ok.. thanks for your assistance, bye

Please help me!!

masterkd

Padawan
^this is the problem of cheap retailers like e-xpress(buying game disks in spindles from poland and making package as cheap as possible)..contact letsbuy and contact e-xpress also..tell them everything and provide them the contact no. too..you have a hard fight ahead..good luck!!

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Thank god for Flipkart. No hassle :)
I got the game from there (actually 4 GFWL Games, never faced an issue)

ghantaukay

Broken In
I installed Batman Arkham City and played a few games offline. I want to go online now that I have a 3G connection but whenever I try to get registered online I get the message "Game Key already registered". When I had installed the game I had keyed in the Game Key, and now the same key wont work as I have explained before. What should I do? And do you think that game play will get benefited by going online in Batman AC like it does in Dirt3? If not can I just carry on with my offline account and go on playing?

Top Bottom