Basic Guide Purchase a New System

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
then try xfx 650i ( although they're not in production any more , try asking ). . .

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
^^ u will get the Asus 650i........the P5N-E SLI, but its a bit costly (around 6k+). But the Galaxy 650i mobos r not so costly ( I think u will get it for 5k)

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
^ yeah p5n32-e- SLI is better but expensive too!
Pick MSI P6N SLI same thing but cheaper than ASUS too!

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Hey, I want to buy Cooler Master Hyper L3 CPU cooler for my computer. You guys know the configuration already. How do I buy it? Please provide the full info.

Last edited:

lambo

Broken In
Hey, I want to buy Cooler Master Hyper L3 CPU cooler for my computer. You guys know the configuration already. How do I but it? Please provide the full info.

Found it here: *www.yantraonline.in/Product.asp?CatId=21

sivarap

In the zone
I am asking this for the fifth time in hte past 3 days.......I am not able to get xfx630i in bangalore and chennai....please suggest a board....budget---same as xfx630i.......pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

upendra_gp

In the zone
thanks for the replies.my budget is 45k. i want a good 19 or17"lcd and lots of processing power so that i will not need to upgrade soon with a 5.1 system and somke 500GB HD.

harryneopotter

Padawan
Hi Guys ... i need to assemble a PC for about 28 k ... the main use will be movies ... light gaming ..and CAD/CAM (after 2 years) .....
I have selected the following config :

19 " LCD ( which brand and model ?)
2 X 1 GB 667 - 1800/-
160 GB WD 2000/-
DVD RW Samsung 1150/-
Logitech Combo - 700 /-
Creative 2.1 - 1000 /-

So now 21350 Rs left in which i have to fit a LCD, MOBO+Processor, + Grfx card ..

i was thinking bout 780 based MOBO with AMD 4400 X2 .....
does this board have enuf horsepower in grfx department to run games like prostreet etc ?

Can u suggest any other config within 28 k for above mentioned purpose ?

Edburg

In the zone
i am goin to buy a basic system for surfing,movies and light gaming...

i am thinking on AMD 780G chipset and some X2 processor + 2 GB and 250 GB and DVD writer

but i dont know the prices of mobos with 780G ??? any info in this will be helpfull

someone reply please.......its urgent

samurai3

Broken In
Intel DP35DP based on P35 mobo is good or bad.......I have selected this board... is my selection ok or i need change my selection.....pls help me soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
where to get DDR3 RAM prices ??
i saw a thread that DDR3 is going to get as cheap as DDR2 !! is it ??

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
U can also buy it from www.lynx-india.com

Few of my friend has done some deal from him and so do i, i have seen this dude's shop, equipped with really cool stuff!

This is a real shop in Chandigarh right? Hmm...any idea about bangalore?

I have a friend in chandigarh & I can tell him to buy & send me to Lucknow, but first I would prefer checking in Bangalore, if it is available there then I m buying from Bangalore.

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
^U go do that! And it is always wise to buy stuff from ur own city, u know warranty issues!

But in any case if u don't find anything then feel free to buy anything from www.lynx-india.com

Even these are not available :(

Can u tell me what brand is available? And we will find the proper model to fit into that!

Intel DP35DP based on P35 mobo is good or bad.......I have selected this board... is my selection ok or i need change my selection.....pls help me soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Get A-bit IP35-E if it is cheaper than the INTEL original at ur place. It's also P-35 based and trust me way better than INTEL original!

where to get DDR3 RAM prices ??
i saw a thread that DDR3 is going to get as cheap as DDR2 !! is it ??

Love to see that thread!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.