Basic Guide Purchase a New System

Status
Not open for further replies.

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
Hey guys! i need help again !
First off thanks again for helping me configure my Rig.
Now i need a good cooler for the CPU- Budget 4k . Also if you guys suggest Liquid cooling give me pros and cons in comparison with air cooling cause im quite skeptical about it (coolant leakage) .

Also whats this i see , everyone is getting this mouse pad called over sized , where do you get it ? any links online ? is over sized the name of the company ? Help! cause i need a mouse pad too asap.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Hey guys! i need help again !
First off thanks again for helping me configure my Rig.
Now i need a good cooler for the CPU- Budget 4k . Also if you guys suggest Liquid cooling give me pros and cons in comparison with air cooling cause im quite skeptical about it (coolant leakage) .

Also whats this i see , everyone is getting this mouse pad called over sized , where do you get it ? any links online ? is over sized the name of the company ? Help! cause i need a mouse pad too asap.
I dont think over sized is name of company(but who knows, companies name themself anything these days!)

Oversized is a mat which is over sized :)) For example Omega Goliathus Fragged by Razer, which is available is 4 sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra large :D

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
@d6bmg- My budget is 4k and h80 and h100 are far above 4k right?

@Megamind-And instead of h60 i'll go for A70 ? any users on the forum ? And it comes with the mount for LGA1155 right? Or do i need to get that else where? and how would you rate it outta 10 ?

@nipun- heres the link, a member has purchased it -kilroyquasar-*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/overclocking-modding-show-off/45694-post-your-latest-purchase-369.html .

Someone please give me the name of the pad . i need a cheap and big one quick.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
N620 is a great VFM cooler. Plus blue LED fans gel well with my setup. Performance with the stock thermal paste is fabulous. But at your budget I would go for Noctua.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
A70 is a very good performer. This is what Legit Reviews found:-

*www.legitreviews.com/images/reviews/1389/corsair_a70_030.jpg

*www.legitreviews.com/images/reviews/1389/corsair_a70_031.jpg

It's as good as CoolerMaster V6GT and Noctua NH-D14 & U12P SE2. Now you decide. ;)

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Plzz suggest any good processor from AMD compared to or better than Intel Core 2 duo E 7500 2.93 Ghz& its Motherboard
Quad core processor will be gr8 for Video conversions....

My budget will be 8000 INR for both Processor & Mobo
thanks in advance.....

sachin.gosavi

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

This is my first post on the forum.

I am looking forward to upgrade my existing desktop. I will be using my existing monitor, keyboard, mouse, HDD and DVD writer.
My budget is around 25k.

Please suggest me the configuration. I am confused between AMD phenom II X4 965BE and i3 2100 configuration.

Also if possible suggest me good dealer from Pune.

Regards,
Sachin

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Hi,

This is my first post on the forum.

I am looking forward to upgrade my existing desktop. I will be using my existing monitor, keyboard, mouse, HDD and DVD writer.
My budget is around 25k.

Please suggest me the configuration. I am confused between AMD phenom II X4 965BE and i3 2100 configuration.

Also if possible suggest me good dealer from Pune.

Regards,
Sachin

start a new thread with template

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/128247-pc-build-questionnaire-template.html

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
This thread is closed because it has been rendered redundant.

Plus, there is no one taking care of the "outdated" first post and no one posts here.

Please post your generic queries in other stickies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom