Basic Guide Purchase a New System

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsar_swift

Youngling
Ok. I just checked all websites. The options are as below.
MSI 890GXM-G65 - Rs 7534
Biostar TA 890GXE ( mATX)- Rs 6427 only SATA 6Gbps, no USB 3.0 ?
ASUS M4A89GTD PRO - Rs 9700

Piyush

Lanaya
@sam
adding an addon PCI card will be a easy job.but will it give the same performance as the 8xx series board

@pulsar
thanks for the info bro
but aren't there any 880g mobos in the market?

Piyush

Lanaya
give 1 good practical reason why u want an ATX motherboard? 880G/870X won't come with provision for Xfire anyway.
i just dont like these small mobos
and i once read an article on ATX vs mATX
ATX won there on the basis of performance and features and lifetime(believe it or not)

i would rather go for 785 ATX mobo

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

If he goes for Micro ATX then NZXT Gamma is more than enough. Immediate savings of 1.7K on the cabinet
u know what?
i was thinking the same
Gamma is also a good one
i can then save a few bucks more in that way

Krow

Crowman
^As important as owning an SSD is right now. PCI-E cards for expansion to SATA3 and USB3 will be available for around 1.5-2k. Better buy that when and IF needed. Before dreaming of the future, ask yourself, in how much time will you be able to see a USB3 pendrive/HDD/SATA3 HDD in the market at affordable prices?

eSATA based HDD's are available at insane prices of over 7k for 1TB now. Do you really expect SATA3 and USB3 to be cheaper sooner than a year or more at least?

Piyush

Lanaya
^As important as owning an SSD is right now. PCI-E cards for expansion to SATA3 and USB3 will be available for around 1.5-2k. Better buy that when and IF needed. Before dreaming of the future, ask yourself, in how much time will you be able to see a USB3 pendrive/HDD/SATA3 HDD in the market at affordable prices?

eSATA based HDD's are available at insane prices of over 7k for 1TB now. Do you really expect SATA3 and USB3 to be cheaper sooner than a year or more at least?
whoa!!
man where have u been?
i was trying to hear something like this
thanks a lot man!!

pulsar_swift

Youngling
Hey man,

You are not searching properly. Check SMC international. It has
MSI 880GMA-E45 @ Rs5,800.00 It has USB3.0 and Sata III. Its a mATX

Piyush

Lanaya
Its a mATX
thats y....

i saw this mobo on SMC around 3 weeks ago
it was priced at 6k exact
today its price dropped by .2k

i've been searching for my PC parts since 2 months man!!
and still not 100% complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom