Basic Guide Purchase a New System

Status
Not open for further replies.

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
P5N-E SLi is the closest to my existing mobo but as for highend mobo, didn't got the time to read reviews, so you could help me there. Keeping in mind that I am thinking of getting the "quads" with some water cooling kit in a couple of months.

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Helppppppp!!!!!

guys...i ve got the zeb antibiotic

but theres a confusion......theres a white wire(a pair) coming out of the lcd display...it doesnt seem to fit newhere?wat is it? is it the thermal sensor?but then the guide supplied says something must be present at the tip of the wire!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
^^ that's cool what's the price ???

according to me the best would be ask for the side cover of ZEB Peace and use it in place of the ZEB Bijli ka side cover........and sale of the other cabinet made out of ZEB bijli side cover and ZEB Peace caby !!

this way u have front fan and also side LED fans !!

go4saket

Hey guys, I want to buy a 4:3 19" LCD with good response rates & viewing angles. Which one should I go for and please also mention the price for the same...

dr_jimit

Journeyman
Choto Cheeta said:
whats ur Full Budget ?? that will be easy to compile a config... anyway lets go through the question one by one...

...................so I suggest please read the threads in the hardware section, will give u a complete idea on all ur questions... :)

Well, Thanks a lot Chota Cheeta,

My questions were for a perticular system, the compatibility issues, support each others, gfx card and cpu of such a same level to take take full advantage of each other,
I went through most of threads , and My questions remained unsolved.
as there were nothing i coulld find about Intel or 650i ultra comparision, all there was a crap of 650i BIOS.

Budget < 50,000 for the Whole PC excluding Gfx card and monitor

I already decided Dell Ultrasharp 24" monitor,
Microsoft Wireless laser mouse + KB
Zebronics Bijli cabinet

600 GB SATA Seagate 7200RPM
LiteOn 20X LightScribe DVD writer

Gfx card as digit forum will suggest.

CPU Q6700

mobo Intel one, will 975 xbx2 support fully q6700? I am asking again Pl Pl Help Me ,
full Quadrocore support, or it just made for C2D?
Q6700 FSB is 1066mhz but mobo has 1333MHz support , Right ?
so will it support or no Boot ?

If you know any other intel original motherboard which fully support quadrocore PL PL tell me, what about
G31, G33
P31,P35

Intel website says they support quadrocore
but are intel original boards of this Chips,are available in Mumbai
or they are made only by asus / xfx / other company using these chip only?
I am totally confused, PL PL help me on CPU+ Mobo Isssue,

thanks again for answering me,

Dr. Jimit Vadgama

Pathik

Google Bot
@jimit y dont u get a p35 mobo??? Get the asus p5k3 deluxe wifi ap or if u want a intel one then get the dp35dp or the dg33tl ... and yea even d975xbx2 is compatible wit c2q.. also all the above boards ll work wit the q6700 perfectly but q6700 is not at all vfm... instead get the q6600 if u desperately want a quad... even a c2d e6850 wd do..

@tech genius get the asus p5n e sli then

Last edited:
OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
CPU BOx with 50k !!!!

Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 or Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ Rs. 12900/- + TAX
ASUS P5N32-E SLi or P5KC @ Rs. 11500/- + TAX
4 GB DDR-II 800 MHz Transcent / Kingstone @ Rs. 8800/- + TAX
250 GB SATA-II 16mb Buffer @ Rs. 2700/- + TAX
Pinnacle or WinFAST TV tuner kit for Vista @ Rs. 2100/- + TAX
Cabinet with Zebronics 500 watts @ Rs. 2200/- + TAX
Microsoft Desktop combo @ Rs. 750/- + TAX
Creative 5.1 @ Rs. 3600/- + TAX
APC 650 VA UPS @ Rs. 2500/- + TAX

Total Rs. 48932 incl % VAT in Kolkata :D

Well Quad Cores are not that good Overclocker and when u overclock u need to have a Great pair of RAMs so, Kingstone or Transcend are not the ones to have... :p so, I suggest stick with Q6600 of 1066 FSB Procy... :D

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
^^ choto that guy wants a high end pc why have u put some cheap SMPS

let him use bijli with Zeb pure platinum or CM @ 3.2k

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
aks_win said:
^^ choto that guy wants a high end pc why have u put some cheap SMPS

let him use bijli with Zeb pure platinum or CM @ 3.2k

Please keep in mind that when I was compliling I had to complie the full system...

So tell me, to add a Cooler Master 600 eXtreme one would need to cut cost !!! Tell me where u feel one can cut cost ??

please just dont suggest one Part :p rather suggest full config with exact street price and incl TAX fit that in the budget of the user !!!!

as when some one suggest single parts new users will get confuse, its really not about a Single Part its about the full system and managing that within that Budget what one would have !!!

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
^^ hmm ok !!! actually if that works out great !! then i am very happy !! coz even i dont want to spend too much on SMPS.........was just wondering that's all....!!

if he wants all that we would then better extend budget by 2k !! to 52k !!
so that later he can add mid end or high gfx card....!! right ??

Last edited:
OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
aks_win said:
so that later he can add mid end or high gfx card....!! right ??

If u read his post u would find he did wrote he dont need any card...

if he wants all that we would then better extend budget by 2k !! to 52k !!

well in that case I would say wouldnt it be better buying Croisar Performance DDR-II ?? :lol: or rather may be that P5K eXtreme with onboard 2GB DDR-III :lol:

there is no end of increasing !!! :( some would feel lets increase here I would feel lets increase there !!! :p so, its endless

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
ya right it will be endless if u go on extending resulting to a alienware area 51 ALX !!!
he wont over clock or do any modding i guess.....he is a Doctor !!
( am jst supposing !! might be he knows much more then me...cant say )

instead he might want to over clock human brains for better performance !! lolzz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom