Banned from a forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
If you have been IP banned at if you have a static IP then you are screwed.If not then either try entering via a separate ID & end the feud with the MOD.Most of the times it would depend on how the moderator would choose to take action against you.If your behaviour still goes the same way then you'll face a permanent ban.

freebird

Debian Rocks!
ur last resort will be to use proxies(vtunnel.com) to hide ur droppings in internet and register a new id.
btw u can use the email of the mod u abused to say "SORRY" that will be the most positive way :) to get even ur old ID back:D

eagle_y2j

Youngling
keep_it_rl said:
hey guys i got banned from a forum cos i abused the stupid mod.....
is there a way to login agin

only possible way is person with admin/mod rights take you back :)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Better contact that Mod and ask for forgiveness. If he thinks you are real sorry for your actions, he may lift your ban. Till then you can try the above methods to log in.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
I hv 2 suggestions for u:

1. Pls remove the link from ur last post.
2. Pls don't use such words in forum. ;) As u said Digit forum is the best forum and the environment here is also the best. :D

PrefCus

Right off the assembly line
keep_it_rl said:
:lol:

didn't your parents teach you not to talk behind someone's back :rolleyes:

btw. thank you for advertising snip for us.

your ban will be over in 3 months, if you grow up a little bit then we may consider taking you back.

@thinkdigit, someone reported about this thread in our board, i had to check it out. ;)

this guy is a real sore loser, you better keep an eye on him. :)

keep up the good work, bye

Last edited by a moderator:

Bullaa

Right off the assembly line
keep_it_rl said:
change ur approach n all will b good for u *www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g018.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom