Bangalore Bomb Blast

Status
Not open for further replies.

din

Tribal Boy
@infra_red_dude

Was waiting for your post. Glad all are safe.

9 and 10 ? This is terrible. Really sad :(

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ I live in BTM layout and belive me, there isn't any sign of blasts. traffic and human movement in full flow, people enjoying chats in rain.....

BTW, there never was 9th. Total 8. first six detonated in 12 minutes, other two after two hours.

Primary problem that we are facing is the power cuts :)

NucleusKore

TheSaint
nuke deal not liked by some religion whose followers generally associate USA to Saitan ,Ibliize. :rolleyes:

Yes, and it's time they took a public stand on these incidents. That will clarify the position of the so called "silent majority". Reminds me of what George Bush Jr. said,

"If you're not with us you're against us".

They will also have to turn informers and expose those in their community who provide logistical support to terrorists, else they will be feared and shunned by the rest of society.

Ball is in their court.

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
sigh... Hosur Road... so near.. i changed my route while coming from Koramangala to Rajajinagar :neutral: I fear this is a warning of things to turn up in the future :sad:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Back home safely.. there was something unusual on the streets.. every one were driving slow and cautiously never saw people of bangalore drive so slowly.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
OMG!!There was a blast at RV college...Dammit..any students from that college here?? **** those terrorists who use educational institutions to vent their loath. they should be hanged by their ***** and castrated. :x

@Gautham .. yes .. people are being cautious.. but I dont see any fear in their eyes... just cautious..
People are not all cowards. But at the same time, throwing away your life for nothing is stupid too.
OMG!!There was a blast at RV college...Dammit..any students from that college here?? **** those terrorists who use educational institutions to vent their loath. they should be hanged by their ***** and castrated. :x
They not just attacked a hospital but also an educational institution. :mad:
I wonder what pleasure or sense of serving some purpose these people get by hurting people who are completely innocent.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^huh???

WTF would you have to do with power if theres a bomb blast near ur hous the next day?? ( I pray to god that it doesnt happen, touchwood)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
nope.. its was just a light drizzle....

@Gautham .. yes .. people are being cautious.. but I dont see any fear in their eyes... just cautious..

Hurrah!!! That should send a clear message to those ****ing terrorists that we do not fear and will stand united :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom